Thread: Goordon Kay

Goordon Kay

Re: Goordon Kay

Ooh Renee

So 2017 promising to cause as much celebrity carnage as 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Crabtree View Post
    Good to see you once more Officer C.

Renee and his ridiculous comedy was of its time, but it provided a lot of laughs. The theme music still gives me a 'Sunday night' feeling if I ever hear it.
    Respect to Gordon Kaye.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Good to see you once more Officer C.

Renee and his ridiculous comedy was of its time, but it provided a lot of laughs. The theme music still gives me a 'Sunday night' feeling if I ever hear it.
    Respect to Gordon Kaye.
    True.

Ihad more "belly laughs" watching that than anything, before or since.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    True.

Ihad more "belly laughs" watching that than anything, before or since.
    Full of corny jokes but as you say, some decent laughs from a decent farcical comedy with good characters..... and of course there was Vicki Michelle

It was tragic the freak accident he had cut the series short, it was all about Renee after all.

He didn't seem to do much tv work after that freak accident.Fond memories of Allo Allo and Gordon Kaye

I remember that accident news - an advertising hoarding went through his windscreen in high winds?? Reminded me of Rik Mayall and his quad accident which was around the same time IIRC.

Kaye didn't work again after that it seems, which really does show how tragic and fragile things can be for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I remember that accident news - an advertising hoarding went through his windscreen in high winds?? Reminded me of Rik Mayall and his quad accident which was around the same time IIRC.

Kaye didn't work again after that it seems, which really does show how tragic and fragile things can be for anyone.
    In fact he made two series of Allo, Allo after his accident and also appeared on stage later in the 90' and I think after 2000 as well

He also made an Allo,Allo special in 2007 and some stage appearances in Australia.

Goodbye goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Crabtree View Post
    Rust in piss

" My lips are soiled. " forever RIP