+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the lovely Piers Morgan

the lovely Piers Morgan

Ewan McGregor pulls out of Good Morning Britain once he realises that Piers is hosting it. Within hours, Piers has written an article on the Daily Mail website calling McGregor, amongst other things, 'p@edophile-loving'.

When did this kind of thing become ok? Obviously Morgan is a nasty bit of work but, for all you might think of it, it is one of the country's oldest newspapers; hijacked for the kind of spat that most of us wouldn't even have at midnight in the pub.

Re: the lovely Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ewan McGregor pulls out of Good Morning Britain once he realises that Piers is hosting it. Within hours, Piers has written an article on the Daily Mail website calling McGregor, amongst other things, 'p@edophile-loving'.

When did this kind of thing become ok? Obviously Morgan is a nasty bit of work but, for all you might think of it, it is one of the country's oldest newspapers; hijacked for the kind of spat that most of us wouldn't even have at midnight in the pub.
    He appears to be trying to model himself as position himself kind of Katie Hopkins lite. Strange stuff.

I wish Piers a long and painful life.

People saying he should challenge his ideas etc, I'd rather not give the spam headed wanker the time of day.

A despicable human being without even knowing his political views.

Him and the Daily Mail are a match made in hell

he should challenge his ideas etc

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I think McGregor has taken the correct stance, if famous people don't go on Morgan's shows because of Morgan, he won't have a show. Having said that, Piers does have a point with McGregor and Polanski. Polanski is a paedophile, and has admitted that and plead guilty, but didn't stop McGregor working with him?

Piers reminds me of a male Kate Hopkins

Horrible bastard

Horrible git. So smug and full of his own importance it's unreal.

I disliked Morgan intensely after his Ramsey and Welsh football comments.

McGregor was pathetic for not talking to him.

Protesting against a white rich man is win win. They won't protest against the horrible practises of forced marriage etc in Asia due to them coming across badly. There is a question to be asked. Who gains from this protest?.

But to call him a paedo lover goes far beyond what McGregor did.

Remember when newspapers were just for news and what's on TV tonight? Now they're paying salaries for'columnists' to have squabbles that would be deleted if they were on here.

He's a piece of work, we can all agree, but people obviously click on the webpages so there's a market for it. I wonder how far it'll go. How long before celebs are publishing death threats against each other?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Protesting against a white rich man is win win. They won't protest against the horrible practises of forced marriage etc in Asia due to them coming across badly. There is a question to be asked. Who gains from this protest?.

Is it about 'who' ? - or 'what' we wish to prevail?
    As I see it E McG is taking a stance in standing up to twisted half-truths, outright lies and narcissism.
    Seems to be 'acceptable' everywhere these days - it is not. He is making that point IMO.

the one on twitter that is linked above i think!

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 2h2 hours ago

***NEW COLUMN***
    Women's rights hero Ewan McGregor is a child rapist loving hypocrite who hates free speech.

If people don't go on Morgan's show, he doesn't have a show

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    the one on twitter that is linked above i think!

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 2h2 hours ago

***NEW COLUMN***
    Women's rights hero Ewan McGregor is a child rapist loving hypocrite who hates free speech.
    This shunning of his show has clearly rattled Morgan ;)
    Because he is yet another Narcissist, first and foremost.
    I'd wager that everything else is secondary to his ego.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    Those two links you posted really say it all about the scumbag don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Those two links you posted really say it all about the scumbag don't they.
    Unless I'v missed something in those links he met several men before their sexual and paedophile activities were known about.

I have no liking for Piers Morgan but I'm not sure why this says it all about him.

Countless other people met these men and liked and probably admired them before the truth was known.

Blog Entries

I assume that none of you agree with Piers that there were some 'Nasty women' at those marches?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Unless I'v missed something in those links he met several men before their sexual and paedophile activities were known about.

I have no liking for Piers Morgan but I'm not sure why this says it all about him.

Countless other people met these men and liked and probably admired them before the truth was known.
    Come on now, stop talking sense man.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

This is primarily about Morgan referring to McGregor as a paedo !over. I hope McGregor sues the **** for those comments. Lets not forget what a prick Morgan was over Ramsey either.

I'm sure there were some nasty protesters on the march but I doubt the majority were like that.If like Trump you preach hate you can expect to get hate back I guess.
    Last edited by Pearcey3; 24-01-17 at 17:39.

I once saw you all listening to Stuart Hall yer bunch of hippercrits

McGregor doesn't want to give a scumbag like Morgan the extra viewers his appearance would bring and probably didn't fancy spending the morning pretending to like the waste of skin that is Piers Morgan