+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the lovely Piers Morgan

Re: the lovely Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Piers reminds me of a male Kate Hopkins

Horrible bastard
    Odious he may be but sometimes he challenges correctly the pathetic PC world we live in (not the computers). He had the organisers of the UK women's march on the other morning and slaughtered the militant bitches. One said how great it is that Teresa May was the prime minister -as a woman. Morgan rightly suggested that actually that does equality no good at all and that she was PM because she was the best person for the job.

He is a twat but he is not a fool. He asks questions we'd all like to ask and other interviewers simply shy away from. Katie Hopkins is just a controversial **** but Piers Morgan does back up what he says. I don't like him, but I don't underestimate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Unless I'v missed something in those links he met several men before their sexual and paedophile activities were known about.

I have no liking for Piers Morgan but I'm not sure why this says it all about him.

Countless other people met these men and liked and probably admired them before the truth was known.
    Weren't Saville, Harris etc's crimes widely known about in the media and entertainment industries?

Morgan is an odious turd. A sneering tin of corned beef in a suit. As ever I'm sure he'll be currently bathing in the publicity from this latest drama, while dreaming up his next inflammatory comment. It's what he lives for.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Morgan is an odious turd. A sneering tin of corned beef in a suit. As ever I'm sure he'll be currently bathing in the publicity from this latest drama, while dreaming up his next inflammatory comment. It's what he lives for.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ewan McGregor pulls out of Good Morning Britain once he realises that Piers is hosting it. Within hours, Piers has written an article on the Daily Mail website calling McGregor, amongst other things, 'p@edophile-loving'.

When did this kind of thing become ok? Obviously Morgan is a nasty bit of work but, for all you might think of it, it is one of the country's oldest newspapers; hijacked for the kind of spat that most of us wouldn't even have at midnight in the pub.
    Is this fake news , where's Donald when you need him

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I assume that none of you agree with Piers that there were some 'Nasty women' at those marches?
    There clearly seemed to be some unpleasant and embarrassing people among the women's marches.
    Though I would not assume they were wholly representative and also I would look to decide that for myself, not in agreement with Piers' words or interpretation. So I wouldn't use the phrase 'agree with Peirs'.!

I'm glad that somebody has said 'F you!' to the likes of Piers Morgan, but rather disappointed that it occurs at a time when Morgan had at least a whiff of a point - albeit made in his usual manner.
    There has been plenty of other occasions where he, and others who drag his kind of path - deserved to be snubbed. But were not.

I hope that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    Feck me, just looks like thick Primary School kids squabbling.

But why would he invite a ' child rapist loving hypocrite who hates free speech.' his words, onto his show in the first place?
    Its almost like a researcher found out he worked with Polanski some time after he had his little tanty..

Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    Odious he may be but sometimes he challenges correctly the pathetic PC world we live in (not the computers). He had the organisers of the UK women's march on the other morning and slaughtered the militant bitches. One said how great it is that Teresa May was the prime minister -as a woman. Morgan rightly suggested that actually that does equality no good at all and that she was PM because she was the best person for the job.

He is a twat but he is not a fool. He asks questions we'd all like to ask and other interviewers simply shy away from. Katie Hopkins is just a controversial **** but Piers Morgan does back up what he says. I don't like him, but I don't underestimate him.
    Good post.

Not a lover of the man but I have to agree that rarely does Morgan suck up to anyone and is a modern day Robin Day-type (without the class)

Could well be that EMcG didn't fancy having to field the questions he was more than likely going to be asked.

Be interesting to see whether MacGregor does bite at this blatant goading.

I feel that like others of his ilk he only has a career because people talk about him.

However, he is skilled at making sure his voice is heard. He also seems confident in his ideas and communicates them in a way that they're simple to understand. The fact that he's a horrible turd who has no morals stopping him from taking any action shouldn't put you off unless you have a heart, a soul or a mind.

Morgan has resorted to "I have more followers than you" to try and taunt McGregor on Twitter

The internet version of "My dad's bigger than your dad"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Morgan has resorted to "I have more followers than you" to try and taunt McGregor on Twitter

The internet version of "My dad's bigger than your dad"
    Morgan could end up looking to be our Trump ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Not sure the relationship between McGegor and Polanski though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The difference being I think that McGregor and Polanksi were 'best buddies' after he was found guilty of underage and drugged sex rape of these 13 year old girls.
    That was quick

He knows how to get bites and forges a career out of it.

Surely it would have been better for him to just do the interview and tw@t him on live telly instead of bitching on twitter like a pair of fags?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Surely it would have been better for him to just do the interview and tw@t him on live telly instead of bitching on twitter like a pair of fags?
    Agree but whatever you say about Morgan (and I agree with most of the criticism) he is a combative interviewer who may easily make McGregor look like a complete idiot. I watched him on Question time about a week back and most of what he said made sense while the politicians could not address any question with a degree of intelligence.