+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: African woman 51. Uses British Courts to make Brexit more complicated

African woman 51. Uses British Courts to make Brexit more complicated

In truth she had done us all a favour as getting out is now much clearer. Thanks!

Re: African woman 51. Uses British Courts to make Brexit more complicated

What part of Africa is she from?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    In truth she had done us all a favour as getting out is now much clearer. Thanks!
    She's British

She's forking gorgeous fair play, I so would . Gina Miller phwoar

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    She's British
    Yup, of South American descent.

'All look the same' to the OP no doubt - based on previous form.

It's made it more formalised but very little seems to have changed. I guess that's a good thing really.

What could be asked is why making the process more formalised brought about attacks in the media and certain political circles towards those involved.

I wood too!!

It means that it will be debated thoroughly in the House of Commons, every detail will be scrutinised and will, in all likelihood, lead to a better deal than one that May tried to rush through

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It means that it will be debated thoroughly in the House of Commons, every detail will be scrutinised and will, in all likelihood, lead to a better deal than one that May tried to rush through
    Yup, here's hoping.
    We seem to do a lot of that these days ;)

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    She's not African but regardless of your dim post ... She is forcing the government through a proper process that should have been considered before the Tories forced the country into a referendum we weren't ready for and hadn't prepared for.

Yep

Apparently the woman is from South America. What an even bigger cheek. That's miles away.

It's been comical listening to so many people that completely misunderstand what the ruling means, getting so angry about the decision.

IMG_3930.PNG

Another plus is that thePoison dwarf at the bloody Scots don't have to be consulted (nor the Welsh and Norn Iron devolved parliaments)
    All they wanted to do is scupper the deal.

It's called democracy old dear.
    ps I think the Channel Islands, which is nearer to France than the UK, may have to have special dispensation otherwise they will have to repatriate those born on mainland UK.

Well I for one am disgusted that our democracy and sovereignty have been violated by our democracy and sovereignty.

Politics section??

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Not sure every detail can be (or will be) scrutinized.
    If we went into that much detail in parliament, the EU would understand every aspiration before discussions begin.

To be honest, the people voted and the Government is simply trying to follow the wishes of the voters.
    I believe this will give many in parliament the opportunity to delay.

I voted to remain but accept that the vote went the other way. Far too many are still trying to derail the whole thing in an attempt to overturn the vote.

The Scottish National Party now want yet another referendum because they voted remain. However, the EU have made it clear they would not want an independent Scotland joining the EU

What are they expecting ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    However, the EU have made it clear they would not want an independent Scotland joining the EU
    Have they?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    It's called democracy old dear.
    ps I think the Channel Islands, which is nearer to France than the UK, may have to have special dispensation otherwise they will have to repatriate those born on mainland UK.
    That glorious democratic process. That must pass through......the house of lords......

And the commons where our best men and women, our MP's fly our flag on a national stage. Most MP's are some of the least knowledgeable people I have seen related to politics. They have a loud mouth. And safe seats.

I am all for tradition, sometimes, but lets not act like our democracy is what it is not.

She is not British. she was born in British Guiana, she has a British Guiana passport, deport her now, the money grabber, all because she thinks she will make a lot less money if we are out of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    She is not British. she was born in British Guiana, she has a British Guiana passport, deport her now, the money grabber, all because she thinks she will make a lot less money if we are out of the EU.
    She has a passport for a country that doesn't exist? Fair play, that does sound pretty dodgy.

Was actually interested in her passport, as it sounded like igovernor might be talking bollocks for once, so I had a google.

http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/17349

This article, which it's fair to say is not biased towards her, says she has a British passport. Any other sources?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Was actually interested in her passport, as it sounded like igovernor might be talking bollocks for once, so I had a google.

http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/17349

This article, which it's fair to say is not biased towards her, says she has a British passport. Any other sources?
    Is that website written by goslow?

My favourite bit:

I doubt Gina and Alan Miller will ever have to send their children to an overcrowded, failing state school where a minority of children speak English. I doubt they’ll ever have to use our overburdened, collapsing NHS. I can’t imagine they’ll have to live in areas being invaded by the inbred, low IQ, violent, pig-ignorant, Third-World garbage flooding over our non-existent borders at a rate of 46,000 a month. It seems unlikely that they’ll have to wait years for council housing as priority goes to the invading Religion of Peace hordes. I don’t think they’ll have to compete for jobs with more qualified, lower-paid East-Europeans. I imagine we can assume that their children won’t get raped, sodomised and tortured by ‘Asian’ child-grooming gangs.

You have got a problem if you can't outperform inbred, low IQ, violent, pig-ignorant, Third-World garbage in an interview