+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: African woman 51. Uses British Courts to make Brexit more complicated

Re: African woman 51. Uses British Courts to make Brexit more complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You have got a problem if you can't outperform inbred, low IQ, violent, pig-ignorant, Third-World garbage in an interview
    I quite liked the bit where he went on to describe those people as also being 'more qualified' than Brits.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Is that website written by goslow?

My favourite bit:

I doubt Gina and Alan Miller will ever have to send their children to an overcrowded, failing state school where a minority of children speak English. I doubt they’ll ever have to use our overburdened, collapsing NHS. I can’t imagine they’ll have to live in areas being invaded by the inbred, low IQ, violent, pig-ignorant, Third-World garbage flooding over our non-existent borders at a rate of 46,000 a month. It seems unlikely that they’ll have to wait years for council housing as priority goes to the invading Religion of Peace hordes. I don’t think they’ll have to compete for jobs with more qualified, lower-paid East-Europeans. I imagine we can assume that their children won’t get raped, sodomised and tortured by ‘Asian’ child-grooming gangs.

Ps,fvcking dago slag etc etc ......

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post

Ps,fvcking dago slag etc etc ......
    Some of the comments are priceless too.

My favourite:

Send that bitch back to where ever she came from! She also worked for bmw! She’s part of the nazi or eu war machine! Should be done for treason! Why can’t these people **** off to europe if they want to be european!!