Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
No Malky Mackay always got blamed for playing crap football when we were winning the league by some fans. Most of those who say that now came to that party late on because they started saying it either when he was in charge in the Premier League or after he was sacked - I may not agree with you, but I have more respect for those like yourself who were critical of the style we used at a time when we winning most weeks than those who started saying it retrospectively.

I agree that, under different circumstances, Warnock would be getting stick for the way we are playing, but he is still at a stage where he can say that this is a squad he inherited and we do have the precedent of how dreadful we were when we tried to play a more expansive game under Trollope.
Ye I am not complaining at the moment. I prefer winning than losing and going to the Burton game it was the first time in a long time I felt confident.

He has turned us around.

When it does go bad though as you say, retrospectively people will use it against him.

It is strange as prior to the last few games we were very, very good at attacking. We could have scored about 5-6 in each game if our finishing and final balls were better.