+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just got back.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Sorry, I meant to add that Zohore was rubbish in an albeit thankless role. He looks like the next in a series of hopeless Cardiff City strikers (see Gary Stevens, Derek Showers, Ronnie Moore, Corny). SURELY Lambert is a better bet even for 60 mins?!
    Thanks for the report. I don't really understand why Lambert has been sidelined. Zohore's continued place in the team shows how desperately we need a striker. The analogy with Showers, Ronnie(I saw him score)Moore made me smile. Christ, we've had sone shit strikers over the years.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Just got back.......

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Thanks for the report. I don't really understand why Lambert has been sidelined. Zohore's continued place in the team shows how desperately we need a striker. The analogy with Showers, Ronnie(I saw him score)Moore made me smile. Christ, we've had sone shit strikers over the years.
    I saw 'Danny' Showers score a brace in a 2-0 win at the ground with the biggest capacity in the football league - before all-seater stadia. Went up in Frankie's coach (from Barry).