+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On this day in history....

On this day in history....

Anyone remember this:

http://bigbolagirl.blogspot.co.uk/20...igning-of.html

No, nor me.

Re: On this day in history....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    'New boss Oli Gunnar Solskjear has moved quickly to make new additions to the squad that he has inherited and has already added Magnus Wolff Eikrem and Mats Daehli.

And now he has returned to former club Molde to bring in Berget to add some firepower to the Bluebirds frontline.

Speaking ahead of his side’s FA Cup fourth round clash with Bolton Wanderers he said;”Berget will sign this morning. He only has four or five months left on his contract so it is a good deal for us.

“He is strong, clever and scored against England in the Under-21 championships. He will do well for us.'

My eldest son and I were trying to name some of the players that had been brought in (largely by OGS) and either not played at all or just a few games, before being shipped out, I suspect on big wages.

Guido Burgstaller was the obvious one....

"And now he has returned to former club Molde to bring in Berget to add some firepower to the Bluebirds frontline."

Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "And now he has returned to former club Molde to bring in Berget to add some firepower to the Bluebirds frontline."

Jesus Christ!
    How many appearances did he even make?

How many appearances did he even make?
    google.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You Google it and get back to me.

Cheers.

You Google it and get back to me.

Cheers.
    "On 24 January 2014 (My birthday as it happens), he signed for Cardiff City, to once again play under the manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær, who was previously his boss at Molde.[9] He made his debut on 15 February in the fifth round of the FA Cup, starting in a 1–2 home defeat to holders Wigan Athletic.[10] A week later he made his Premier League debut in his only other game for the Bluebirds, playing the final 11 minutes in place of Fraizer Campbell at the end of a 0–4 home defeat to Hull City.[11] Cardiff finished the season in 20th position and were relegated to the Championship."

So two then. One cup one league.

Anything else you need? Car washed? Grass cut?

"On 24 January 2014 (My birthday as it happens), he signed for Cardiff City, to once again play under the manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær, who was previously his boss at Molde.[9] He made his debut on 15 February in the fifth round of the FA Cup, starting in a 1–2 home defeat to holders Wigan Athletic.[10] A week later he made his Premier League debut in his only other game for the Bluebirds, playing the final 11 minutes in place of Fraizer Campbell at the end of a 0–4 home defeat to Hull City.[11] Cardiff finished the season in 20th position and were relegated to the Championship."

Your posts are fairly mature for a 3 year old.

Thanks, but I'm trying to teach Jimmy how to use the internet.

And Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Your posts are fairly mature for a 3 year old.
    Oh, I wouldn't go that far.

Steve R and grass? mmmmmmm right...

Oh, I wouldn't go that far.

At least he went back home looking the dogs bollox.

Bergetpic.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    At least he went back home looking the dogs bollox.

Bergetpic.jpg

Looks like he got a frigging merkin on his face.

A merkin just for frigging ? Why ever not. ;)