OK , I know it was my own fault . Always liked Ryan Gosling movies, usually plays the moody part bad guy part good guy.
So when I see he has a movie out that is mopping up all the awards, what is there to check out , it mentions musical in the reviews, cant be a musical musical because its Ryan bad boy Gosling.

Last weekend, myself and my partner duly toddles of the the odeon ,gets comfy and so it began .

Opening scene , people in a traffic jam on the freeway. Gosling gets out his car and bursts into song , everyone else gets out their car and bursts into song , at this point my girlfriend looks at me as if to say WTF. Dont worry I think its Ryan Gosling , any minute now he will be involved in some serious acting that will be thought provoking , sad and happy all rolled into one.
After an hour of watching him sing and dance his way through the film (and ****ing tap dance FFS) we had to evacuate the building.
Its a musical like the sound of music , no its worse than the sound of music . Its terrible.
If you like musicals fill yer boots. I hated it.