+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary, but, honestly, is anyone surprised by this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scary, but, honestly, is anyone surprised by this?

Re: Scary, but, honestly, is anyone surprised by this?

The whole idea of America now being a rogue state has been entirely created by the media.

Trump said numerous times he wants a reduction in war, only targeting the islamic peasants in the middle east.

We'll see if that happens mind.

The Guardian yesterday released an article on May working with trump. As usual, the readership insulted her. No "Moral compass" yada yada yada.

Then she gave a speech emphasising pacifism.

They gave that a few lines and didn't create a new article, just updating the above one so all the abuse remained at the top of the comments.

Either way they looked rather silly.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 27-01-17 at 08:46.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The whole idea of America now being a rogue state has been entirely created by the media.

Trump said numerous times he wants a reduction in war, only targeting the islamic peasants in the middle east.

The Guardian yesterday released an article on May working with trump. As usual, the readership insulted her. No "Moral compass" yada yada yada.

They gave that a few lines and didn't create a new article, just updating the above one so all the abuse remained at the top of the comments.

There's silly though and then there's dangerous and, one week in, Trump's presidency is frightening me more than I thought it would - hopefully, he's like a kld with a new toy for now and things will calm down a bit in the months to come.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's silly though and then there's dangerous and, one week in, Trump's presidency is frightening me more than I thought it would - hopefully, he's like a kld with a new toy for now and things will calm down a bit in the months to come.
    He is learning on the job, which is worrying.

He was joking yesterday saying "If you didn't know, I haven't been doing this long". With a smirk on his face...

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Meanwhile globalist elements want to continue banging the drum, it's a good thing that Hillary never made it to the White House

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...warns-against/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Meanwhile globalist elements want to continue banging the drum, it's a good thing that Hillary never made it to the White House

Yep. All the news about living in 1984, the people's champion Clinton lost. However will the ordinary folk cope:

However, not everyone is motivated by a pathological fear of what shadowy globalists may or may not be trying to do to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    However, not everyone is motivated by a pathological fear of what shadowy globalists may or may not be trying to do to us.
    Who is motivated by a pathological fear of the shadowy globalists? They have already become bit-part players, so some might find it amusing that they have chosen a time of regeneration and reconciliation to bang the drums of war. It's nice to see Brown and Hague come out of the shadows though, they have more in common than that which divides them.

Who is motivated by a pathological fear of the shadowy globalists? They have already become bit-part players, so some might find it amusing that they have chosen a time of regeneration and reconciliation to bang the drums of war. It's nice to see Brown and Hague come out of the shadows though, they have more in common than that which divides them.
    Incredible.

Agree that some of the rhetoric has been ostensibly about reducing military actions, however they have also talked about increasing USA and Russia nuclear arsenals, reducing actions aimed a limiting climate change and in general promoted nationalism, look like they will try to help the national front get into power in France, which could bring down the EU and questioned the point of NATO so I'm not entirely surprised that this conceptual clock has been advanced.

Odd that May seems to have hsd a dramatic conversion and is all of a sudden anti war. What May says and how she votes are two very different things.
    Lets see if her words prove to be hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Odd that May seems to have hsd a dramatic conversion and is all of a sudden anti war. What May says and how she votes are two very different things.
    Lets see if her words prove to be hollow.
    Boris has also undergone a remarkable transformation. It's only a guess, but maybe they aren't doing all of their own thinking?

Blimey Bob, next you'll be suggesting that the President actually has some power. Wouldn't that be wild and unexpected?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectT...1/?pnref=story

You don't need a Facebook account to watch this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectT...1/?pnref=story

You don't need a Facebook account to watch this.
    Wow, he has been busy, I wonder how many people he has angered by those decisions? Pressure from above, pressure from below comes to mind, I bet Soros diary is pretty full.

Got to love "Alternative facts"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Wow, he has been busy, I wonder how many people he has angered by those decisions? Pressure from above, pressure from below comes to mind, I bet Soros diary is pretty full.

God bless the snowflakes

Blog Entries

God bless the snowflakes
    Find a safe space before the avalanche.

Find a safe space before the avalanche.
    I'll blame the avalanche on global warming!

Who needs facts, whether alternative or otherwise? People believe what they want to believe, always have always will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Who needs facts, whether alternative or otherwise? People believe what they want to believe, always have always will.
    What can you do, eh?

What can you do, eh?
    Go to Breitbart...

If you stare at the abyss for too long....

Some on here are apparently so worried about the threat of increasing globalisation that they now see a new rise of nationalism as a positive force and one that will lead to greater peace.
    Does anyone really think that cosying up to the likes of erdogan will have a good outcome?

If you stare at the abyss for too long....

Some on here are apparently so worried about the threat of increasing globalisation that they now see a new rise of nationalism as a positive force and one that will lead to greater peace.
    Does anyone really think that cosying up to the likes of erdogan will have a good outcome?
    Globalisation would result in a new type of "serfdom", you just can't see it yet How could the possibility of the world's entire population being under the control of a few oligarchs end well?

Globalisation would result in a new type of "serfdom", you just can't see it yet How could the possibility of the world's entire population being under the control of a few oligarchs end well?
    Globalisation WOULD result in a new type of serfdom?
    You seem very sure of that statement? I suppose you've got a copy of the globalist handbook.

You're probably right, we are much better off going down the old nationalism route again, I mean I know that all went tits up last time, but you reckon we are all going to be serfs if we dont, so is probably worth the risk right?

Globalisation WOULD result in a new type of serfdom?
    You seem very sure of that statement? I suppose you've got a copy of the globalist handbook.

You're probably right, we are much better off going down the old nationalism route again, I mean I know that all went tits up last time, but you reckon we are all going to be serfs if we dont, so is probably worth the risk right?
    Normal citizens don't start wars, it's the bankers and that lot who gain the most, and they would also be the winners in a globalised world, where the newly globalised citizens would have no rights, only central control.

BTW you don't need a copy of the globalist handbook, just a knowledge of history.