+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scary, but, honestly, is anyone surprised by this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scary, but, honestly, is anyone surprised by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Meanwhile globalist elements want to continue banging the drum, it's a good thing that Hillary never made it to the White House

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...warns-against/
    However, not everyone is motivated by a pathological fear of what shadowy globalists may or may not be trying to do to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    However, not everyone is motivated by a pathological fear of what shadowy globalists may or may not be trying to do to us.
    Who is motivated by a pathological fear of the shadowy globalists? They have already become bit-part players, so some might find it amusing that they have chosen a time of regeneration and reconciliation to bang the drums of war. It's nice to see Brown and Hague come out of the shadows though, they have more in common than that which divides them.

Who is motivated by a pathological fear of the shadowy globalists? They have already become bit-part players, so some might find it amusing that they have chosen a time of regeneration and reconciliation to bang the drums of war. It's nice to see Brown and Hague come out of the shadows though, they have more in common than that which divides them.
    Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Incredible.
    Why? Boris said only today that Assad can now be reelected as the Syrian leader, and we should also become friends with Russia. Yesterday May made her pacifist speech about not interfering in other countries. Trump is focusing on jobs and trade. If that is not regeneration and reconciliation, then what is it?

Why? Boris said only today that Assad can now be reelected as the Syrian leader, and we should also become friends with Russia. Yesterday May made her pacifist speech about not interfering in other countries. Trump is focusing on jobs and trade. If that is not regeneration and reconciliation, then what is it?
    Didn't seem much of a pacifist, nor a very good politician, here as she continuously flounders when asked a simple question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KINeq-N0wc8

As for Boris, based on previous form, there were probably speeches prepared with him saying the exact opposite of what you highlight that he decided not to use at the last minute.

If only Trump was focusing on jobs and trade! "America first" can sound like a great soundbite for any politician from that country, but when this President uses the term, it has all sorts of negative connotations for trading partners. other races, other religions and certain cities within that country - I have made my feelings about the man clear on here for months now, but looking at it from as neutral a position as I can manage, one thing Trump is not, and will never be, is some sort of great unifier or reconciler.

None of this is to take into account the opinion of the BPA who it seems believe that this is far from an era of reconciliation and, let's face it, hindsight shows that their record up to now is a pretty accurate commentary of how safe the world felt in any given year, so, yes, I find your choice of words incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Didn't seem much of a pacifist, nor a very good politician, here as she continuously flounders when asked a simple question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KINeq-N0wc8

As for Boris, based on previous form, there were probably speeches prepared with him saying the exact opposite of what you highlight that he decided not to use at the last minute.

If only Trump was focusing on jobs and trade! "America first" can sound like a great soundbite for any politician from that country, but when this President uses the term, it has all sorts of negative connotations for trading partners. other races, other religions and certain cities within that country - I have made my feelings about the man clear on here for months now, but looking at it from as neutral a position as I can manage, one thing Trump is not, and will never be, is some sort of great unifier or reconciler.

None of this is to take into account the opinion of the BPA who it seems believe that this is far from an era of reconciliation and, let's face it, hindsight shows that their record up to now is a pretty accurate commentary of how safe the world felt in any given year, so, yes, I find your choice of words incredible.
    Are you basing your reasoning on a symbolic Doomsday Clock, and not on what people say or do? I can give you a list of who the real warmongers are, including that shadowy group of Labour/Conservative globalists who have just released a report banging on about how good military intervention in other countries is. And you are also forgetting that if Hilary Clinton was elected president your symbolic Doomsday Clock would now be standing at 2 seconds to midnight!

Blog Entries

Are you basing your reasoning on a symbolic Doomsday Clock, and not on what people say or do? I can give you a list of who the real warmongers are, including that shadowy group of Labour/Conservative globalists who have just released a report banging on about how good military intervention in other countries is. And you are also forgetting that if Hilary Clinton was elected president your symbolic Doomsday Clock would now be standing at 2 seconds to midnight!
    What's the time Mr Wolf?

(Dunno where that just came from)

I don't get your last sentence. Hilary Clinton (who I wouldn't have voted for if I were American) was a very influential member of a Government run by another "liberal elite" globalist who is called a warmonger by his critics and yet the Doomsday clock moves closer to midnight as soon as he, and by implication, Clinton are no longer involved in Government - you maintain however that we are now into an era of "regeneration and reconciliation", so I suppose it must mean that the scientists who are responsible for the Doomsday clock are in the liberal elite as well?

Similarly, you bring attention to "Labour/Conservative globalists" who you say are the "real war mongers" - no doubt, these are also in the liberal elite.

Until last week at least, I would have said that, based on what she has done during her political career, our Prime Minister was a card carrying member of the liberal elite, but you say she has had a road to Damascus like conversion and now she's into pacifism.

Let's assume you are right in thinking that, my question is who changed her mind? Who turned Boris into a Putin lover? After all, you suggest that "they aren't doing all of their own thinking", so I can only assume that there must be another shadowy group in the background telling them, and Trump I presume. what to do - alternatively, the transfer window could be extended to shadowy groups that really run things I suppose, so should we expect a few more high profile moves out of the Liberal elite before 11.00 pm on Tuesday?

Of course, this second group would have to be opponents of the liberal elite and they would have to be pacifists who believed in torture, they would have to be backers of Russian intervention in Syria and Ukraine I presume, they would have to be in favour of nationalism to the extent that they believed that a wall (paid for by the country, full of rapists, on the other side of it) needed to be built on your borders, that global warming is a fantasy and, if Trump is anything to go by at least, think that people who don't pay tax are smart, women are there to be grabbed by the pussy and that millions of people who vote for "the other side" are committing electoral fraud, while every single vote cast for their man is kosher. Who are these people and where have they been hiding themselves over the last God knows how many years of Liberal elite. globalist, warmonger domination? We have a right to know!

It's hard debating with you when you are a plain, straightforward soul like me who isn't allowed the advantage of dreaming up a conspiracy theory to give credence to the unlikely sounding scenarios you may come up with - I feel like I'm wearing lead boots which keep me on terra firma, while, like Icarus, you can go off flying towards the sun .

Fooking hell, it's confusing reading your messages.

You criticise The Other Bob Wilson for referencing the Doomsday Clock before then concluding with where the symbolic clock would stand if Clinton were elected.

If only Trump was focusing on jobs and trade! "America first" can sound like a great soundbite for any politician from that country, but when this President uses the term, it has all sorts of negative connotations for trading partners. other races, other religions and certain cities within that country.

It really should come as no surprise that the new leader of the USA, should make it clear America comes first - do you think the Chinese, Russians or anyone else is going to be shocked by that. What do you want him to say - let's continue to be the world's doormat, by allowing all and sundry into the country and by allowing fellow NATO members pay a disproportionately low amount for decades.

I have made my feelings about the man clear on here for months now, but looking at it from as neutral a position as I can manage, one thing Trump is not, and will never be, is some sort of great unifier or reconciler.

Bob, that is impossible for you to do. You cannot be neutral in any way about Trump as you are very, very heavily biased against him

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    If only Trump was focusing on jobs and trade! "America first" can sound like a great soundbite for any politician from that country, but when this President uses the term, it has all sorts of negative connotations for trading partners. other races, other religions and certain cities within that country.

It really should come as no surprise that the new leader of the USA, should make it clear America comes first - do you think the Chinese, Russians or anyone else is going to be shocked by that. What do you want him to say - let's continue to be the world's doormat, by allowing all and sundry into the country and by allowing fellow NATO members pay a disproportionately low amount for decades.

I have made my feelings about the man clear on here for months now, but looking at it from as neutral a position as I can manage, one thing Trump is not, and will never be, is some sort of great unifier or reconciler.

Bob, that is impossible for you to do. You cannot be neutral in any way about Trump as you are very, very heavily biased against him
    How sure are you that your view is neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Yes, you're right, I'm allowing my dislike of the man to mask the fact that he's an obvious unifier and reconciler .

Whatever anyone's opinion of Trump are, it should be blindingly obvious that he's not a unifier or reconciler - he's marmite, his followers are prepared to forgive him so much, so he must have a charisma of sorts I suppose and yet there are others, like me, who look at him and think "how on earth?". He's the most divisive American politician I've seen and, if by some chance, I turn out to be wrong about him, there are going to be millions, if not billions, the world over who will also have completely misjudged him.

As for yourself, you may say you dislike him, but what do they say about men who protesteth too much?