pass pass pass

Richyrich

Re: 100% possession and goal

Class.

Wow

Banned

Great goal pity our first team can't string 4 passes together. Why is the development side playing a passing game and the first team is playing the hoofball game? Surely Warnock should be playing the same style of football throughout the club.

If the first team did that, there'd be shouts of "get it forward fffs" before 10 passes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    If the first team did that, there'd be shouts of "get it forward fffs" before 10 passes.
    i thought the exact same thing

Wowza! That's stupendous.
    I bet opposition defensive coach is under pressure!

That is truly excellent. Looking for openings and when it doesn't come the ball goes back and they start again.

A couple of weeks ago we had a thread, started by bluetit I think, slating this style but to me that's excellent.

GOTM perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That is truly excellent. Looking for openings and when it doesn't come the ball goes back and they start again.

A couple of weeks ago we had a thread, started by bluetit I think, slating this style but to me that's excellent.
    This play has to be used correctly. Our problem is we played counter attacking football and then played back and let the opposition regroup.

Our players at times didn't look for that attacking pass.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I did not slate this style. !

What I said was, if we got a free kick on the halfway line, why waste 16 passes ("OUR NEIL'S words not mine) and end up going back to our own keeper, when you can get the ball into dangerous areas quicker.

Everyone, me included, would love to see this type of play, BUT you need 11 quality players to carry it off, which we aint got at the moment.