+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lambert on his way?

Lambert on his way?

I did hear a whisper that he was being swapped with Taylor. Probably rubbish, but we urgently need someone up top.

Re: Lambert on his way?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I did hear a whisper that he was being swapped with Taylor. Probably rubbish, but we urgently need someone up top.
    Tailor won't suit us

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tailor won't suit us

He might be a cut above what we have.

He's got a bardy back. Neil just said on radio Wales.

Lambert for Taylor all over the place today.

Lambert for Taylor all over the place today.
    Seems that Taylor is off.......across Bristol!

I love xfer deadline day. Great fun.

Lets lets face it hes been with us a long long time..... All of 20 weeks??
    If he goes we are back where we were at the end of aug. Not a centre forward worth putting on the field and desperate to make what is likely to be another disastrous last day of the ransfer window signing..... Just like Ricky?
    We are a basket case club

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    If he goes we are back where we were at the end of aug. Not a centre forward worth putting on the field and desperate to make what is likely to be another disastrous last day of the ransfer window signing..... Just like Ricky?
    LOOK WHOS HERE............................

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    His faux outrage makes me laugh.Well you can't take him seriously!!!!!!

The problem is its somewhere near the truth though isnt it????

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He might be a cut above what we have.

The problem is its somewhere near the truth though isnt it????
    Do you ever have anything positive to say about the club you claim to support as opposed to spreading your negative crap all the time? I know I am wasting my time with you but I have jotted down a few reasons to be positive:

- We are an established Championship club - if you are a long term fan (are you??) this was something we could only dream when we were struggling in the old division 4

- We are on the way to being a debt free club with a structured plan in place to reduce our debt to zero

- We play in a nice stadium 33k capacity stadium which doubles up as our national stadium

- We have a very experienced manager who has achieved 8 promotions in his career

- Since Warnock came in we have started to see an improvement in results which gives me hope for next season

- Our stagnant youth system has been overhauled & we have someone of the stature of Craig Bellamy working hard to develop our players of the future

As I said there are lot's of reasons to be positive & we are far from the 'basket case' you keep droning on about but as I said I am probably wasting my effort on you

Taylor has gone to Brizzle City.

You look at any club in the land and they all take a punt on players, some dont work out because they dont fit, others because they cant adjust to the higher level, there are a multitude of reasons players dont fit into a club (change of manager , face doesnt fit) .The likes of Lambert may have been the answer here , unfortunately we need a mobile centre forward which Lambert isnt.
    I think its great to see young Healey up front and hopefully as we head towards safety we will see more home grown talent.
    We are not the best team in the league, so what, if thats what we wanted , we would have followed our Uncles and supporter ManU/Liverpool as have the majority of football supporters in South Wales.
    Your rage (faux) is a little baffling. Slade is gone , he was useless , his record since he left backs that up. Charlton beat Bolton at home on Saturday after being a goal down and a man sent off, they couldnt beat sleep when he was their manager.
    His record at Coventry is dire. I do feel sorry for him now and hope he turns it round when he gets them down to the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Give Healey a run of games with Zahore, Healey will be chomping at the bit to get stuck in.

Lambert seems to have lost interest - and his touch - a bit
    I wonder if he has fallen out with NW world.

Doin' the Lambert Walk -aaah

Didn't happen then

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Doin' the Lambert Walk -aaah
    He accelerated into a walk the last time he played .

He accelerated into a walk the last time he played .
    Hope you're on a roll here James

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Hope you're on a roll here James
    Even I can't save his career .

Even I can't save his career .
    I wondered where our second striker was going to come from! I reckon we're going to be seeing Lambert and Zohore up front once we get within a sniff of safety - 2 big powerful players playing off each other could be interesting. Healey to provide an alternative more mobile striker in appropriate matches.

That all assumes that Lambert does still retain the capacity to move. I reckon he's still struggling after that gashed shin he suffered so there is a small possibility he could move a bit quicker given time...