+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein back in the news again

Jeffrey Epstein back in the news again

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 29-01-17 at 11:06.

Re: Jeffrey Epstein back in the news again

Clinton pal Anthony Weiner is also facing charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ears-jail.html

Update:

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214210674.html

Even from jail, sex abuser manipulated the system. His victims were kept in the dark

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...219494920.html

For years, Jeffrey Epstein abused teen girls, police say. A timeline of his case

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221404845.html

He was over 50. They were little girls. Their stories were almost identical. The evidence was substantial.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221897990.html

How the Miami Herald investigated Jeffrey Epstein — and his many enablers

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221957120.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ooooooh , there lots of hatred towards the Trump , but I bet we don't half of whats out there ,it just others are very good at masking ,sounding believable , looking handsome , drain the swamp

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ooooooh , there lots of hatred towards the Trump , but I bet we don't half of whats out there ,it just others are very good at masking ,sounding believable , looking handsome , drain the swamp
    A lot of what Trump says eventually becomes the truth.

That series of articles by the Miami Herald is currently the top trending topic on Twitter. What a twisted world we live in, hey.

A lot of what Trump says eventually becomes the truth.

That series of articles by the Miami Herald is currently the top trending topic on Twitter. What a twisted world we live in, hey.
    Yep very twisted and it's the holier than thou that disgust me .

We know Trump has awful tendencies, its for all to see and hear , its those who position themselves as some sort of beacon of truth that really bug me.

Lot of it about .

This affair had been done to death yonks ago at other forums I visit. The consensus was the island had for at least two decades been a Mossad honeypot operation designed to lure rich/powerful/influential people into having sex with minors while being covertly filmed so that they could be controlled by the threat of exposure. Whatever the truth of it, what can't be in doubt is that old Jeffrey has very powerful chums.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This affair had been done to death yonks ago at other forums I visit. The consensus was the island had for at least two decades been a Mossad honeypot operation designed to lure rich/powerful/influential people into having sex with minors while being covertly filmed so that they could be controlled by the threat of exposure. Whatever the truth of it, what can't be in doubt is that old Jeffrey has very powerful chums.
    You have the foundation there of a good script or book you should invest in it's development .

He's the billionaire whom nobody has a clue as to how he became one. With the likes of our Vinny and the Leicester chairman who died recently then it's easy to pinpoint government granted monopolies as the source. It's a matter of public record his island mansion had more covert cameras than the Big Brother house and the public figures who visited it. Of course, it was a home from home for Bill Clinton. He's forever paying hush money to the dozens of young teens who passed through there to drop civil litigation claims. His sidekick was Maxwell's daughter. Her old man was almost certainly a major snoop whose burial location is reserved for the top echelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's the billionaire whom nobody has a clue as to how he became one. With the likes of our Vinny and the Leicester chairman who died recently then it's easy to pinpoint government granted monopolies as the source. It's a matter of public record his island mansion had more covert cameras than the Big Brother house and the public figures who visited it. Of course, it was a home from home for Bill Clinton. He's forever paying hush money to the dozens of young teens who passed through there to drop civil litigation claims. His sidekick was Maxwell's daughter. Her old man was almost certainly a major snoop whose burial location is reserved for the top echelon.
    Feel theres a reality TV show buried in that lot where large contestants are thrown over board, they have to make it to a love island ,where a big brother show awaits them ,whoever wins becomes the leader of the free world for a period of time .

I'd call it ""Splash Love Island Bounty""

I've noticed there are no comments from the self-appointed Trump Russia Collusion experts on here. My theory is they need the liberal media talking points to direct them about what to say, but they are keeping quiet on this as it involves the Clintons and God knows who else.

I've noticed there are no comments from the self-appointed Trump Russia Collusion experts on here. My theory is they need the liberal media talking points to direct them about what to say, but they are keeping quiet on this as it involves the Clintons and God knows who else.
    My view is the Russian collision is Russian , and the West has fallen for it ,they've succesfully embedded themselves ,again .

My view is the Russian collision is Russian , and the West has fallen for it ,they've succesfully embedded themselves ,again .
    Yep, but the discussion is very narrow, and the groupthink opinion can best be described as "orange man bad!"

I can only speak for myself, but there's been plenty of times in the last week when I've started to type something and then thought what's the point?

So your theory is that the Russians have been colluding with Russians who they have again successfully embedded and the West has fallen for it.

Others might want to have a go at rearranging the words in the sentence to see if they can make more sense of it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So your theory is that the Russians have been colluding with Russians who they have again successfully embedded and the West has fallen for it.

Others might want to have a go at rearranging the words in the sentence to see if they can make more sense of it!
    No the Russians have colluded with other Russian collusionists to create a perfect storm collusion appearance, how difficult is this.

Covert collusion, creating the perception others are colluding , whilst western demerocries are blamed for the collusion , administered by others , simples.

No the Russians have colluded with other Russian collusionists to create a perfect storm collusion appearance, how difficult is this.

Covert collusion, creating the perception others are colluding , whilst western demerocries are blamed for the collusion , administered by others , simples.
    Made more sense than your first go I suppose. How many shots left in the barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Made more sense than your first go I suppose. How many shots left in the barrel?
    That's me done ,been a long tough day in the field of counter espionage, I wouldn't recommend it as a long term career.