+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the UK

Re: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the UK

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Re: mainstream media doing everything to promote Islam positively and suppress criticism - come on, you know that's not true.
    Two instances this morning.
    One by the clown Matthew Wright on the Wright Stuff programme, likened Trump to a Nazi and said that he never could imagine how the Holocaust could be allowed to happen, but he can now - that is, in his opinion due to so called Islamophobia.
    Secondly on radio 5 live, they gave a brief slot during the news to an Iranian woman who said that due to Trump's misinterpreted travel policy, that WE shouldn't allow him to come to Britain. WE should ban him.
    Did she or any of the other clueless, unthinking minority ever have the same vitriol and courage of their conviction to prevent the radical clerics that were 'invited' to speak at mosques in Cardiff, Leicester and London. The consequences resulting in the Cardiff muslims that went to join the Islamic cowards. How many others did he radicalise and how many have they radicalised?
    The aim for many is spread the word of Islam to make converts, there is also the aim to convert others that are susceptible to radicalisation.
    They're far more divisive to Muslim / non muslim relations and far dangerous than Trump.
    Trump is reacting to their nonsense and the liberals are fighting Trump, which is in turn giving Islamic state cowards carte blanche to carry on growing.

I agree that this is all very beneficial for IS, but not sure how any of it addresses my point. There are more negative than positive stories about Islam in the media every day. Quite amazed anyone would suggest the opposite.

I'm not entirely sure how looking at a case and making no checks is the same thing.
    There are established routes into the US through Central America and I've also seen hidden cam videos filmed inside immigration offices. Obviously Trump has better intelligence than this and his administration are not happy with the current situation. I don't think these temporary measures would have been put into place without reason, and who knows what is going on with the hidden hand of Soros in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are established routes into the US through Central America and I've also seen hidden cam videos filmed inside immigration offices. Obviously Trump has better intelligence than this and his administration are not happy with the current situation. I don't think these temporary measures would have been put into place without reason, and who knows what is going on with the hidden hand of Soros in play.
    Do you like the idea of America knowing everything about you in case you want to go there in the future? I will conceed that they probably already do but it appears to me that you are arguing for greater survielance, greater intelligence gathering and sharing about innocent people and I wouldn't have expected that to be your position.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you like the idea of America knowing everything about you in case you want to go there in the future? I will conceed that they probably already do but it appears to me that you are arguing for greater survielance, greater intelligence gathering and sharing about innocent people and I wouldn't have expected that to be your position.
    That is a separate issue, and we all know that they are collecting information on everybody. Regarding the temporary travel ban, I would imagine Trump is acting on procedural information that is coming directly from the people who worked in the immigration system under Obama.

Are you saying that Obama Clinton and Soros opened up these routes? Is this what you mean by letting 'everybody in without any checks'? Tbh it sounds more like people snuggling to me.

On your 17.31 post, the ban was one of trump's campaign policies so did he have this procedural information from Obama's people that long ago? Surprising if so.

Are you saying that Obama Clinton and Soros opened up these routes? Is this what you mean by letting 'everybody in without any checks'? Tbh it sounds more like people snuggling to me.

On your 17.31 post, the ban was one of trump's campaign policies so did he have this procedural information from Obama's people that long ago? Surprising if so.
    Leaked OSF documents have shown that Soros was behind the influx of refugees into Europe, therefore it is highly likely that he has also been meddling in the US, since he is a major backer of Clinton and Obama. Also, I would be very surprised if Trump didn't know what was going on, as control of the borders has been a long standing policy of his.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Who has said they don't want to go after people who threaten and incite violence against innocent people? I would be up for that. I am just concerned that the other 1.6 billion muslims probably haven't done anything wrong and are just going about their daily lives.

I think it is about time we banned white men from TV, they clearly can't help their wandering hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Eric it's their country mate and their rules - if you dont like - then dont go. You will probably find GCHQ know more about you than you know yourself - from CCTV, card transactions, Tesco club card purchases and mobile phone meta data. It's very hard to be invisible.

I have an American friend over here at the moment she left and then came back after xmas - when I saw here last week she said that UK customs had given her a grilling like she was one of Americas most wanted. I did mention to her that US immigration arent known for their politeness - on which we both agreed - she felt the same way - if that's the UK policy then thats not her business.
    My point wasn't whether I care or not it was that there are lots of people who are against surveillance and increased governmental access to data and information but very much for closed borders and rigorous migration checks. It seems like having your cake and eating it to me.

My point wasn't whether I care or not it was that there are lots of people who are against surveillance and increased governmental access to data and information but very much for closed borders and rigorous migration checks. It seems like having your cake and eating it to me.
    Most countries in the world have closed borders with tightly controlled entry points. How are you linking the surveillance of local citizens to this fact?

Most countries in the world have closed borders with tightly controlled entry points. How are you linking the surveillance of local citizens to this fact?
    The two are inextricably linked all over the world and throughout history.

The two are inextricably linked all over the world and throughout history.
    Those in charge of controlling national borders are only concerned about the people coming in, not those going out.

Who has said they don't want to go after people who threaten and incite violence against innocent people? I would be up for that. I am just concerned that the other 1.6 billion muslims probably haven't done anything wrong and are just going about their daily lives.
    you might be up for it, be careful though, youl wouldnt want to be classed as racist eh

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    There is a political forum
    I'm with you mate, why can't they piss off to the politics forum, and leave us snowflakes in peace to enjoy our new lightweight plastic soccer ball experience

Those in charge of controlling national borders are only concerned about the people coming in, not those going out.
    And the people inside or what is the point?

And the people inside or what is the point?
    It's a different government department that would be doing surveillance on local citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK...o#action=share

Bill Clinton says this in 1996 and gets a standing ovation. Donald Trump says it in 2016 and he's a racist !
    Last edited by JDerrida; 01-02-17 at 04:15.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK...o#action=share

Bill Clinton says this in 1996 and gets a standing ovation. Donald Trump says it in 2016 and he's a racist !

Flashback: Chuck Schumer Considered Refugee Pause in 2015

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 01-02-17 at 08:07.

Eyes of an eagle! - spots another mans fake tears over the medium of TV, and bongs on about it a bit.
    But yet!
    Eyes of a bat - can't count attendance at his own inauguration, but bongs on about all the same ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Eyes of an eagle! - spots another mans fake tears over the medium of TV, and bongs on about it a bit.
    But yet!
    Eyes of a bat - can't count attendance at his own inauguration, but bongs on about all the same ;)
    Did you read the accompanying article? Chuck was calling for the same measures to be implemented only two years ago. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Hope he comes and totally embarrasses their English 'queen' Vote for it to take place - same place as the link

The government responded to the petition today.

They just ignored it.

Still, at least it made people on social media feel like they were starting a revolution of sorts.

I guess they can just go back to posting pictures of their dinner now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    The government responded to the petition today.

They just ignored it.

Still, at least it made people on social media feel like they were starting a revolution of sorts.

I guess they can just go back to posting pictures of their dinner now?
    Zenith and Cartman are furiously preparing their placards in preparation for the visit as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Zenith and Cartman are furiously preparing their placards in preparation for the visit as we speak.
    I didn't sign the petition and haven't attended any marches.