I was at the game yesterday which followed a similar pattern to the Brighton game: we start with 5 at the back and I presume hope to score from a set piece or a breakaway, where a breakway is mainly hoofing it up to Zohore.

It is a shame as once we went behind, especially at 2-1 we created chances and Reading we glad to hear the final whistle.

That said, our passing was so poor especially in the first half, and Reading (as Brighton had done) passed the ball around on the floor very neatly. In fact the exact opposite to us!

As everyone says, we badly need a striker. If Zohore is the answer, then I want to know what the question is. Rhys Healy looked quite sharp and looks a decent prospect.

And is it just me that is less than impressed with MacGregor? The goal at Brighton seemed to go straight through him (it was hit hard, I admit), he could and should have held the shot for Reading's first goal and was very easily beaten for their second.

I can't help thinking from the way that the team went about these last two games that Colin would have been very pleased with a point from each, but deep down didn't expect us to get any. Which is quite depressing really. :-(