+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon

Steve Bannon

President Donald Trump is reshuffling the US National Security Council (NSC), downgrading the military chiefs of staff and giving a regular seat to his chief strategist Steve Bannon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38787241

Re: Steve Bannon

I worry for Steve Banning, he doesn't look well at alll

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Are we putting Russia Today into the Fake News camp, the slightly Fake News when it suits them camp or the 100% Genuine News camp.

I dont care what people have done in their past - and only judge them on what they do in their current job. That way - news outlets cant mess with the news and my remembrance of history.

Which love or hate him - Trump going direct to Twitter allows him to get his message across in one piece rather than have a journalist interpret it for the public to read.
    Russia today clearly has a lot of issues as a source.

Bannon is the brains behind Trump. It's difficult to find accurate information on the guy as he is a polarising figure. I posted the Cross Talk discussion as an opening look into his character. Please feel free to add more information (good or bad), as understanding this fella is the key to understanding the Trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bannon is the brains behind Trump. It's difficult to find accurate information on the guy as he is a polarising figure. I posted the Cross Talk discussion as an opening look into his character. Please feel free to add more information (good or bad), as understanding this fella is the key to understanding the Trump administration.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ons-indictment

Another brick falls from the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's a real mystery why so many in Trump's inner circle (Gates, Manafort, Papadopoulous, Cohen, Flynn, Stone) have been convicted, while those behind The Biggest Political Crime In US History You Know The Attempted Coup But They Got Caught! haven't even had their collars felt.

I'm sure Mr Bannon will be an exception to the list and it was just a mix-up.

Bannon' was the brains behind the campaign that got Trump elected, and then he was fired. It seems pretty straightforward to me that Trump wanted to change direction once in office.

So now is your Russian collusion thing going, got any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's a real mystery why so many in Trump's inner circle (Gates, Manafort, Papadopoulous, Cohen, Flynn, Stone) have been convicted, while those behind The Biggest Political Crime In US History You Know The Attempted Coup But They Got Caught! haven't even had their collars felt.

I'm sure Mr Bannon will be an exception to the list and it was just a mix-up.
    You obviously haven't been paying any attention, Clinesmith & Wolfe, have been prosecuted, plus dozens of senior officials were removed from their positions of influence.

So how is your Russian collusion thing going, got any updates?

You obviously haven't been paying any attention, Clinesmith & Wolfe, have been prosecuted, plus dozens of senior officials were removed from their positions of influence.

So how is your Russian collusion thing going, got any updates?
    Ah Wolfe. Isn't he the latest attempt by the guy who does the thinking for you to join the dots. Each time he does it becomes more fantastical than the last (If x did this instead of this and y did that and Z opened his eyes then Q would make sense and we could all see the fork in the road). Almost by magic though the parrot coughs up his name.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the right wing conspiracy twittersphere Sundance is ridiculed as someone with a narcissistic uber ego with no self awareness who has childish meltdowns when people suggest he may be wrong. Can't understand what you see in him.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...unsel-purpose/

Ah Wolfe. Isn't he the latest attempt by the guy who does the thinking for you to join the dots. Each time he does it becomes more fantastical than the last (If x did this instead of this and y did that and Z opened his eyes then Q would make sense and we could all see the fork in the road). Almost by magic though the parrot coughs up his name.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the right wing conspiracy twittersphere Sundance is ridiculed as someone with a narcissistic uber ego with no self awareness who has childish meltdowns when people suggest he may be wrong. Can't understand what you see in him.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...unsel-purpose/
    The Wolfe case is an old and well documented story. He leaked a copy of the Page FISA warrant, and due to a leak trap it was established that the copy came from the Senate intel committee. This serious crime resulted in a slap on the wrist, so people can draw their own conclusions about that.

The Wolfe case is an old and well documented story. He leaked a copy of the Page FISA warrant, and due to a leak trap it was established that the copy came from the Senate intel committee. This serious crime resulted in a slap on the wrist, so people can draw their own conclusions about that.
    It is almost entertaining watching this arrogant guy unravel in front of your eyes. Peddling ever more implausible dot joining theories to keep the hits and PayPal contributions rolling in from the gullible cult followers that make up the overwhelming majority of his audience.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tigative-unit/

In this latest variation, not only were the deep state Obama gang, DoJ, FBI and CIA in cahoots to stop or remove Trump from office but the Mueller team and the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee were in on the conspiracy as well.

Again, for emphasis, the special counsel and the Senate Intelligence Committee (Warner & Burr) were working together to frame and remove President Trump. Their collaboration is why the special counsel took the FBI investigative file of SSA Brian Dugan and released the content to those entities at risk from the Wolfe leak investigation. The public FISA release on July 21, 2018, was also from Dugan’s investigative file; it was his equity.

The special counsel and SSCI were working together. This is why the special counsel tipped-off SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner about the capture of his text message content by FBI agent Dugan. So when we see Brennan using the special counsel and the SSCI as his defense… well, that is yet another point of evidence about which primary institutions were running the Trump removal operation.

Meanwhile in the real world it appears another one of those conspirators, John Brennan is told at the start of an interview with Durham's Head Fake team that he is not under criminal investigation. They will be closing Gitmo soon for lack of potential inmates.

Yep another Phuck up W-B

It is almost entertaining watching this arrogant guy unravel in front of your eyes. Peddling ever more implausible dot joining theories to keep the hits and PayPal contributions rolling in from the gullible cult followers that make up the overwhelming majority of his audience.

In this latest variation, not only were the deep state Obama gang, DoJ, FBI and CIA in cahoots to stop or remove Trump from office but the Mueller team and the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee were in on the conspiracy as well.

Again, for emphasis, the special counsel and the Senate Intelligence Committee (Warner & Burr) were working together to frame and remove President Trump. Their collaboration is why the special counsel took the FBI investigative file of SSA Brian Dugan and released the content to those entities at risk from the Wolfe leak investigation. The public FISA release on July 21, 2018, was also from Dugan’s investigative file; it was his equity.

The special counsel and SSCI were working together. This is why the special counsel tipped-off SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner about the capture of his text message content by FBI agent Dugan. So when we see Brennan using the special counsel and the SSCI as his defense… well, that is yet another point of evidence about which primary institutions were running the Trump removal operation.

Meanwhile in the real world it appears another one of those conspirators, John Brennan is told at the start of an interview with Durham's Head Fake team that he is not under criminal investigation. They will be closing Gitmo soon for lack of potential inmates.
    You should get a job at CNN

Blog Entries

You should get a job at CNN

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Indeed. I tried to tell him that rarely have I seen such a witty and perceptive riposte since the untimely demise of Oscar Wilde. Unfortunately his inbox was full!

Blog Entries

Indeed. I tried to tell him that rarely have I seen such a witty and perceptive riposte since the untimely demise of Oscar Wilde. Unfortunately his inbox was full!
    Yes it is full

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yes it is full
    That's Deep State for you. Forever trying to neutralise free thinking spirits

Blog Entries

That's Deep State for you. Forever trying to neutralise free thinking spirits
    Yep, friends and posts are vanishing before my eyes, true story

I hear from my sources that on the very day that Wolfe "leaked" the FISA report and FBI agent Dugan sent his text messages, Mike sent an instruction to the mods to half the size of PM in-boxes. Dots joined and jigsaw puzzle complete as far as I can see.

Blog Entries

I hear from my sources that on the very day that Wolfe "leaked" the FISA report and FBI agent Dugan sent his text messages, Mike sent an instruction to the mods to half the size of PM in-boxes. Dots joined and jigsaw puzzle complete as far as I can see.

Shock, horror.....narcissism and ego in the White House.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and...=pocket-newtab

I was really enjoying your total destruction of the guy and was looking forward to further updates, but it seems that your fixation has now suddenly diminished somewhat? No doubt you will be horrified to learn that this guy's insane ramblings (your words) are making their way to the White House!

I really enjoyed the bottom half of your post - the bit after ‘White House’! Can’t argue with any of it!