+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Hand Grenade Approach

Trump Hand Grenade Approach

He is rocking everyone boat, shacking every tree,to see what falls ,and where, he will step back and pick up the best bits.

He had to sign all these executive orders to keep his bold promises to his voters , knowing most of the decisions will be overturned by legislation , he can then just point the finger at them for them not being delivered, he is not a real Republican he is a right wing independent , he doesn't care who he upsets as he an independent millionaire,hence his boldness

The message however that will be cemented in everyone's minds " dont mess with me or the USA " as those liberal approaches have gone, it will be interesting on how the radicals react to him.

He has adopted a well honed principal of chucking in the hand grenade, then clean up the mess and start afresh .

Re: Trump Hand Grenade Approach

Wait until he starts dropping incendiary bombs!

Can anybody name those republicans in the video above? I can only recognise Lindsey Graham and John McCain, but it's funny how they have coordinated their attacks on Trump to align with those of Chuck Schumer. Somebody must have bit of leverage on them

Blue in the Face

Fake tears, fake news, fake tan president.

Don J, has hudrled the old difficult second album syndrome. This is way more entertaining than The Apprentice

As we speak his executive orders unravel, what a shock.

Or did he know that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Apparently Obama banned ALL Iraqi's for 60 days - I dont recall the same Judge stepping in on that one (or the protests).

The hand grenade approach - certainly appears to be his style, it also appears to give the impression as you say of telling the world, no more Mr nice guy with regards to companies moving jobs abroad, any business trying to rip off the state will be called out etc. I think NATO countries have got the message loud and clear - if you want US military support you will chip 2% of your GDP. The US and the UK are the only countries that do that at present I believe..
    The judge probably didn't complain because Obama didn't ban ALL Iraqis for 60 days. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Apparently Obama banned ALL Iraqi's for 60 days - I dont recall the same Judge stepping in on that one (or the protests).
    What does the judge's background look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What does the judge's background look like?
    Does it matter? The judge applies the law.

Maybe we'll find out they once fenced at the Olympics. Or even that the Republicans made the appointment...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Does it matter? The judge applies the law.

Maybe we'll find out they once fenced at the Olympics. Or even that the Republicans made the appointment...
    Of course it matters if people have been compromised, or are just plain crooked. Do you always accept everything at face value without giving it a second thought?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-02-17 at 10:50.

Of course it matters if people are compromised or just plain crooked, or do you just accept everything on face value?
    Why don't you find some evidence first? Then come back and share it with us.

Wouldn't want to take you at face value, would I?

Why don't you find some evidence first? Then come back and share it with us.

Wouldn't want to take you at face value, would I?
    I only asked a rhetorical question. You are the one who said "Does it matter? The judge applies the law."

I only asked a rhetorical question. You are the one who said "Does it matter? The judge applies the law."
    Apologies for engaging with you. If it's a rhetorical question then conversation over.

Have a good day.

Apologies for engaging with you. If it's a rhetorical question then conversation over.

Have a good day.

Nobody has suggested he is a Republican.

Lardy wondered whether he was a republican appointee - He was

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Nobody has suggested he is a Republican.

Lardy wondered whether he was a republican appointee - He was
    Nominated by Democrats and appointed by Bush. So he was chosen by the Globalists then.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-02-17 at 12:46.

Nominated by Democrats and appointed by Bush. So he was chosen by the Globalists then.
    Chosen yes - Appointed no

Chosen yes - Appointed no
    The Bushes, Clintons and Obama are the same thing.

The Bushes, Clintons and Obama are the same thing.
    What point are you trying to make?

Someone asked if he was a Republican appointee. I did a quick bit of research (as you suggested), and it turns out he was.

I couldn't find a single article that was critical of his character or background - not even the right wing one you linked

What point are you trying to make?

Someone asked if he was a Republican appointee. I did a quick bit of research (as you suggested), and it turns out he was.

I couldn't find a single article that was critical of his character or background - not even the right wing one you linked
    Well he's put the kaibosh on Trump's plans, so I would imagine a lot of people are asking the very same question, as to why he did it.

Well he's put the kaibosh on Trump's plans, so I would imagine a lot of people are asking the very same question, as to why he did it.
    A few articles note that he has fostered immigrant kids in the past - maybe he has strong feelings around immigration.

Bit busy reading Beck's emails to spend any more time

A few articles note that he has fostered immigrant kids in the past - maybe he has strong feelings around immigration.
    There is a thread on reddit about his connection with children homes, but I won't post it on here as I consider it to be mischievious gossip.

Bit busy reading Beck's emails to spend any more time
    What's the link?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-02-17 at 14:15.

What's the link?
    There has to be one