+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Hand Grenade Approach

Re: Trump Hand Grenade Approach

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    There has to be one
    I only saw the stuff in the Sun, are there any more juicy insights?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I only saw the stuff in the Sun, are there any more juicy insights?
    Not that I know of, just the mainstream "unappreciative C***s" ones

Though it appears it may have been taken out of context
    Last edited by Veg1960; 06-02-17 at 15:45.

Well he's put the kaibosh on Trump's plans, so I would imagine a lot of people are asking the very same question, as to why he did it.
    The court order is in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The court order is in the public domain.
    So you are 100% sure there was no outside influence, deals or coercion involved?

So you are 100% sure there was no outside influence, deals or coercion involved?
    It's irrelevant whether any of us have suspicions or not, and impossible for us to know. What we can do is read the order and decide if he's followed the law or not. What you do reckon?

It's irrelevant whether any of us have suspicions or not, and impossible for us to know. What we can do is read the order and decide if he's followed the law or not. What you do reckon?
    I think it's the sign of things to come. Open borders and free trade are the cornerstones of globalisation, which is what this is really about. In the grand scheme of things it is only the start of the battle.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-02-17 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Apparently Obama banned ALL Iraqi's for 60 days - I dont recall the same Judge stepping in on that one (or the protests).

The hand grenade approach - certainly appears to be his style, it also appears to give the impression as you say of telling the world, no more Mr nice guy with regards to companies moving jobs abroad, any business trying to rip off the state will be called out etc. I think NATO countries have got the message loud and clear - if you want US military support you will chip 2% of your GDP. The US and the UK are the only countries that do that at present I believe..
    Can't argue with that one" we want protection and freedom at half price " nah pay up and be safe ,and send more troops , dont just expect the usual fools UK /USA to front this and put its solders at risk

I think it's the sign of things to come. Open borders and free trade are the cornerstones of globalisation, which is what this is really about. In the grand scheme of things it is only the start of the battle.
    I was asking if you thought the judge's decision was correct or not from a legal point of view.

I was asking if you thought the judge's decision was correct or not from a legal point of view.
    I don't know the legal technicalities, I'm just pointing out that there was an incentive to oppose a temporary pause in travel.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-02-17 at 22:13.

I don't know the legal technicalities, I'm just pointing out that there was an incentive to oppose a temporary pause in travel.
    What incentive? Can't imagine that the ban would have hit the US economy that hard. The US borders were not that much less open because of it - must be a fraction of a percentage of travellers who were hit by the ban.

Were globalisation and free trade really threatened?

What incentive? Can't imagine that the ban would have hit the US economy that hard. The US borders were not that much less open because of it - must be a fraction of a percentage of travellers who were hit by the ban.

Were globalisation and free trade really threatened?
    Open borders are a central tennet of globalisation and they will fight any threats inch by inch. Ditto trade tarrifs. It's an ideology battle.

Open borders are a central tennet of globalisation and they will fight any threats inch by inch. Ditto trade tarrifs. It's an ideology battle.
    Is this the same 'they' that you have said have control over Trump? So why didn't they just stop him doing the executive order to begin with.

Something doesn't add up here.

Is this the same 'they' that you have said have control over Trump? So why didn't they just stop him doing the executive order to begin with.

Something doesn't add up here.
    I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, but I do know what the globalists agenda is. So far it appears that Trump is taking steps to oppose globalisation, but it could also be part of a bigger plan to cause civil unrest or financial collapse. Just have to wait and see.

One step at a time. Is trump making these decisions or not?

One step at a time. Is trump making these decisions or not?
    No idea, but he seems to be opposing globalisation and it's helping Brexit, so it's all good. If France and Holland have election upsets it will be curtains for the EU. So it's hard to picture a scenario where the globalists are manipulating all of these outcomes. Who else could be behind Trump?

I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, but I do know what the globalists agenda is. So far it appears that Trump is taking steps to oppose globalisation, but it could also be part of a bigger plan to cause civil unrest or financial collapse. Just have to wait and see.
    Reading your contributions since he took office, that's as believable as me saying I'm on the fence regarding Trump .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reading your contributions since he took office, that's as believable as me saying I'm on the fence regarding Trump .
    Trump is essential for Brexit. I'm not a massive fan of him, May or Le Pen, but they are doing a job - the enemy of my enemy and all that. Regarding Trump, I am still not sure who he really is, or who is behind him. I keep waiting for the gotcha. But so far he has been doing everything that is required to counter the globalists agenda. However the person we should really be watching is Steve Bannon. He seems to be the one who is directing policy. I made a thread about him which so far it hasn't received a single comment.

I found this old blog which has a bit of info about the globalists, and the problems Trump will be facing. It was probably written in early 2016 when Trump was not considered to be a serious candidate. The text in bold were added post-election. Trump vs the Bilderberg Group

I suppose you could say the hurdles mentioned above are also facing Brexit, and I don't think all the demos and legal action occuring both sides of the Atlantic are happening by accident, they are IMO organised political menouvers. The big one could be a huge financial crash, and looking back, who knows if the financial crisis of 2008 wasn't manufactured in order to introduce austerity, with the aim of leveling wages between east and west? It's a game of dirty tricks, with lot's more twists and turns ahead.

So are you really on the fence?