+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These Trump demonstrators

These Trump demonstrators

Haven't they got anything better to do? Ferkin clowns all of them. I've heard there is a counter petition now welcoming him and it's fast catching up. Nice one Donald, at least you got voted in, unlike our so called 'Royals'

Re: These Trump demonstrators

Politics Forum Please

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Politics Forum Please
    Sorry butty

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    I've heard there is a counter petition now welcoming him and it's fast catching up.
    FAKE NEWS. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

It's over 100,000 now on the government website so it must be debated

Viva Trump!!

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I'm sure it'll catch up quicker once the media give it the same publicity that they gave the other one....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I'm sure it'll catch up quicker once the media give it the same publicity that they gave the other one....
    But because they are liberal feminist anti democratic bigots the media will not give it airtime.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    But because they are liberal feminist anti democratic bigots the media will not give it airtime.
    The Trumpers?

1000 or so people attend a pointless demonstrate against a US government which is pretty much gonna do exactly what the previous one did.

Meanwhile within a couple of hundred yards of this demonstration, 50 or so people are sleeping rough in shop doorways. Nice to see where these peoples priorities are.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    1000 or so people attend a pointless demonstrate against a US government which is pretty much gonna do exactly what the previous one did.

Meanwhile within a couple of hundred yards of this demonstration, 50 or so people are sleeping rough in shop doorways. Nice to see where these peoples priorities are.
    Umm... people care about both

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Umm where's these protests about any other current affairs?

No need for the sanctimonious 'ummm'

Same place as virtually everybody else - i.e. not with the people sleeping in doorways.
    You got as far as mentioning them on a Football MB in order to make a point about some other people.
    Those 50 people will probably be 51 people tomorrow.
    Of course, you may be actively doing way more about about homelessness, and good on you if so, but so might some of the demonstrators, who I am quite sure are not all stupid, nor c***s.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    It's over 100,000 now on the government website so it must be debated

Viva Trump!!
    A fan of the racist buffoon are you?? Well there is a shock....

Do they? https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178429

Trump has created a new protest song - We Shall Overcomb

I agree to an extent with this point - a homeless person may be as vulnerable and in need of support but not be as easy to welcome as the doctor who fled when helping both sides of the conflict put their life in danger and doesn't smell of piss - but I don't think the majority of those demonstrating will stop at this point. I imagine most of those gathering will also be concerned about homelessness, climate, general human rights and maybe this is just the first time they become politically/socially active.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Trump has created a new protest song - We Shall Overcomb
    Bill Clinton already changed it to - We shall come over .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Just signed it - thanks for telling me about it, I was unaware

Sorted and signed

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Umm where's these protests about any other current affairs?

No need for the sanctimonious 'ummm'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33210014

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Just signed it - thanks for telling me about it, I was unaware

Likewise. Thanks for the link.

Getting sick of seeing this type of Black and white post. FFS. Please tell me what you have done.

dont complain about people wanting to had a say in how things are working. Whilst you sit at home on your computer not moving your fat ass. These people have got out and done something about the things they are not happy about.

Can you see that yet?

Sorry this isnt aimed specifically at you. But to all the people I see saying similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Getting sick of seeing this type of Black and white post. FFS. Please tell me what you have done.

dont complain about people wanting to had a say in how things are working. Whilst you sit at home on your computer not moving your fat ass. These people have got out and done something about the things they are not happy about.

Can you see that yet?

Sorry this isnt aimed specifically at you. But to all the people I see saying similar.
    SOME of those demonstrators did something in response to something they're not happy about. I suspect a lot of them just went along for the craic and on the off chance of bumping into Charlotte Church.

End of the day, it's currently "cool" to hate Trump, next week something else will happen to distract the masses.

As I've said before, I dislike Trump, dislike his policies, but at the end of the day is he committing genocide? Is he invading another country? Are the people being refused entry being ill-treated or tortured (yet!) ?
    His Executive orders so far have been 100% consistent with the crap he's been spouting for the last year, the onyl thing that surprises me is that people are surprised.
    This is USA internal policy and standing on a street corner in Cardiff is going to achieve absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    SOME of those demonstrators did something in response to something they're not happy about. I suspect a lot of them just went along for the craic and on the off chance of bumping into Charlotte Church.

End of the day, it's currently "cool" to hate Trump, next week something else will happen to distract the masses.

As I've said before, I dislike Trump, dislike his policies, but at the end of the day is he committing genocide? Is he invading another country? Are the people being refused entry being ill-treated or tortured (yet!) ?
    His Executive orders so far have been 100% consistent with the crap he's been spouting for the last year, the onyl thing that surprises me is that people are surprised.
    This is USA internal policy and standing on a street corner in Cardiff is going to achieve absolutely nothing.
    But if you are out of work, claiming benefits you can be a professional protester (not all I know but many go to virtually all protests, no matter what the subject)

Banned

Worthless virtue signalling leftie trash.