+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: These Trump demonstrators

These Trump demonstrators

Are they just bored? I see there is a counter petition now to welcome him Ill be welcoming him, at least he was voted in unlike the so called 'royals'
    Let's hope he comes to Wales - we can relate to him more than the tax dodgers with silly outdated titles who have nothing to do with Wales at all.
    Viva Trump!!

Re: These Trump demonstrators

Yeh that's cool man

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Just signed!! Over 100,000 now so must be debated

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Yeh that's cool man
    Good 'down with the kids' useful response! Well thought out that.

"Viva Trump"

Spoken like a real Mexican

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "Viva Trump"

Spoken like a real Mexican
    Oh yea

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Are they just bored? I see there is a counter petition now to welcome him Ill be welcoming him, at least he was voted in unlike the so called 'royals'
    Let's hope he comes to Wales - we can relate to him more than the tax dodgers with silly outdated titles who have nothing to do with Wales at all.
    Viva Trump!!
    Perhaps you can.

Nope - I don't have any uni work, hobbies or a social life...

These demonstrators are not bored, they are just pawns in the game and the victims of a huge psyop. The established order fear Trump, hence the concerted effort to stop him becoming president, and the continued attempts to disrupt his presidency. There is a huge battle going on at the moment, and they want him out, but Trump also has a lot of aces up his sleeve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    These demonstrators are not bored, they are just pawns in the game and the victims of a huge psyop. The established order fear Trump, hence the concerted effort to stop him becoming president, and the continued attempts to disrupt his presidency. There is a huge battle going on at the moment, and they want him out, but Trump also has a lot of aces up his sleeve.
    How do you think they would get him out?

It looks like you are Mr Popular again btw, make some space.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    How do you think they would get him out?

It looks like you are Mr Popular again btw, make some space.
    I don't think they can, but they won't stop trying! And all these demos are not random spontaneous events either, they are being organised by paid leaders, all while the confirmation process of incoming AG Jeff Sessions is being purposely stalled by the Democrats.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7555931.html

An alternative but equally free from any evidence view of these is that the protests are actually encouraged by the Trump administration to cultivate protest-fatigue.
    If people protest every little thing with no real impact people will get bored of doing it , then if he pushes through something really controversial then protests against that will be ineffectual, as people will just think "oh you lot are always protesting"

Boy who cried wolf.

^ very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    An alternative but equally free from any evidence view of these is that the protests are actually encouraged by the Trump administration to cultivate protest-fatigue.
    If people protest every little thing with no real impact people will get bored of doing it , then if he pushes through something really controversial then protests against that will be ineffectual, as people will just think "oh you lot are always protesting"

Boy who cried wolf.
    We will know soon enough, but just keep an eye on what people like Bannon, Pence, Sessions and Chaffetz, etc, are up to.

So far, Trump is only doing what he said he would do during his campaign.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 01-02-17 at 12:07.

We will know soon enough, but just keep an eye on what people like Bannon, Pence, Sessions and Chaffetz, etc, are up to.

So far, Trump is only doing what he said he would do during his campaign.
    Fair enough, in a bizarre way that is a breath of fresh air in poitics today.
    I think it the style/methodology of his implementation has got some people a bit rattled!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Fair enough, in a bizarre way that is a breath of fresh air in poitics today.
    I think it the style/methodology of his implementation has got some people a bit rattled!
    Yes, he seems to be running the White House more like a corporate entity, and he is the CEO. Who knows, it might catch on!

Its easy to demonstrate , moan , vote against things , the tough act is to negotiate and persuade loons like Trump to change tact ,we ain't going to do that by banning him ,anyway thought folk were against bans because of an infringement to minorities, such as the one Trump instigated , then the same folk want an entry ban of their own on another minority , bloody bullies picking on one man , way to confusing for me ??.

It's not a ban, it's a temporary suspension

Germany has just announced it will tag ALL people suspected of being involved in terror related activities whether they have been suspected or NOT.

So come on all you Trump Demo Kids - lets see your protest (all the suspects are Muslim by the way) - isnt this a racist policy ?
    Not sure I get that, it seems to contradict itself?
    I had a quick look and couldn't find an article on this - have you got a link?

Germany has just announced it will tag ALL people suspected of being involved in terror related activities whether they have been suspected or NOT.

So come on all you Trump Demo Kids - lets see your protest (all the suspects are Muslim by the way) - isnt this a racist policy ?
    Using intelligence to pick out suspected terrorists sounds like a better plan than simply asking them what country they are from.

Let's be honest we are a bit fed up worrying if we are the next victim , because we live in a wealthy, democratic ,Christian society .

I'd like to see the muslim society , stand up, and give up, the radicals that exist in their world.

Then we can move forward as one.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's be honest we are a bit fed up worrying if we are the next victim , because we live in a wealthy, democratic ,Christian society .

I'd like to see the muslim society , stand up, and give up, the radicals that exist in their world.

Then we can move forward as one.
    Do you worry about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you worry about it?
    Not personally, I do feel great sadness though for the victims of the atrocities,cant be good watching someone being beheaded .

I get why the world is reacting as its is , and its wide spread Holland , France , Germany ,Australia all beginning to act in a way we have not seen for some time ,ie less tolerance .Even Brexit had a feel that the vote was driven by "enough is enough" on immigration , its not just Trump and his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not personally, I do feel great sadness though for the victims of the atrocities,cant be good watching someone being beheaded .

I get why the world is reacting as its is , and its wide spread Holland , France , Germany ,Australia all beginning to act in a way we have not seen for some time ,ie less tolerance .Even Brexit had a feel that the vote was driven by "enough is enough" on immigration , its not just Trump and his supporters.
    You can't exclude the effects of austerity either, which has amplified the situation.

You can't exclude the effects of austerity either, which has amplified the situation.
    No excuse for killing .

I was very poor once ,went through tough times , didn't radicalise, make me hate everyone , dissociate myself from mainstream liffe just rolled my sleeves up and got on with life .

I get the feeling however nice /welcoming we are to certain folk ,we ain't going to win.