Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
That is a shame. I guess that means you can just carry on saying whatever you think is true without any evidence then.
Like you say things are not true without any evidence? is that better? to be 100% truthful when I first watched that vid I agreed with what she said before I had any idea who that woman was, you will notice from my other posts that feminism has been a bit of a hot topic for me lately and I have been reading a lot about it so what she said made sense to me, I was actually pretty gutted to find out who she was because then I felt like I was not allowed to agree with her, I should not feel like that should I?

I was reading this last night..

"Few feminists dare criticise Islam. To see why, look at the ones who do"
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/09...their-bravery/

"Over the weekend, a Muslim conference held near Paris was interrupted when two Femen activists stormed the stage during a talk given by two fundamentalist preachers. The focus of the talk was on the role of women in Islam and, according to Inna Shevchenko – Femen’s founder member – they were discussing why husbands should not beat their wives. The topless activists were then forcibly removed from the stage and kicked aggressively by a number of the event organisers. Irony doesn’t even cover it."

"Following their protest, the Femen activists have been subjected to calls on Twitter for them to be stoned and collectively raped. They have also been accused of only representing ‘white feminism’ despite the two activists being themselves from Muslim backgrounds. You may dismiss Femen’s tactics, you may call it ‘attention seeking’, but they fight for women’s rights in a way many would never dare. I wish other feminists were as outspoken and unapologetic in calling out genuine misogyny."