+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goal of the season?

Goal of the season?

Ok, not a lot of competition tbf, only Pilkington at trashton gate springs to mind, but I think Zahore's goal tonight was the best I've seen at the CCS this season. Picks the ball up in his own half, sprints 50 yards, shaking off three defenders then chips the keeper. Stunning. The lad really put himself about all night, fantastic performance.

Re: Goal of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Ok, not a lot of competition tbf, only Pilkington at trashton gate springs to mind, but I think Zahore's goal tonight was the best I've seen at the CCS this season. Picks the ball up in his own half, sprints 50 yards, shaking off three defenders then chips the keeper. Stunning. The lad really put himself about all night, fantastic performance.
    Outstanding goal.

I have said all along the lad had talent .

Agree as I posted earlier in the "Zahore please explain" thread. MOM IMHO

He took the whole thing so well, inlcuding the touch just inside the box to get a lovely angle for the dink from his stronger foot.

Superb goal, and it obviously meant a lot to the lad as he went nuts in celebration. Well done Zahore. Great for the team and his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Agree as I posted earlier in the "Zahore please explain" thread. MOM IMHO
    Sorry, I haven't read the latest updates on Jimmy's 'mare yet

Here it is and it's even better than I thought whilst at the ground tonight!

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityCCFC/...58790241759232

Made up for the lad, tremendous goal. Bothroydesque.

Great goal, knew he had it in him. If he ever sorts out his finishing on even a semi-consistent basis, we would have a hell of a talent in our hands

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Here it is and it's even better than I thought whilst at the ground tonight!

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityCCFC/...58790241759232
    That is a superb goal

Pure class that is. Could give him hell of a confidence boost!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Outstanding goal.

I have said all along the lad had talent .

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That is a great goal, poor defending though, they couldn't even muster a foul between the 3 defenders to stop him , thank God.