+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That's our best 11

That's our best 11

I think that starting line up tonight is our best 11. The front 3 who were also excellent against Villa have pace to frighten defenders and i think Zohore will be a players in a couple of years (and not because of his goal tonight)

The middle 3 of Whitts, Ralls and Gunnarsson (i can't believe I'm saying this) offer a nice blend behind those 3 forwards.

Ralls was very good tonight. He kept things ticking over and used the ball really well. Gunnar got better and better as the game went on and Whitts just gives us a touch of class.

I thought Jazz and Peltier done well and the two centre backs were excellent again.

A nice clean sheet for Mcgregor who was written off after one game by somemof our clueless fans too.

Re: That's our best 11

I would have Bennet for Richards . He got toasted a couple times in the first half .
    McGregors save was outstanding . Scotlands No1 .

I can understand the shout for Bennett as at times he's looked really good but at other times he looks a bit of a luxury. I'm pretty sure Warnock doesn't rate and i think he'll be another one moved on in the summer.

I thought Jazz did well last night but one observation was how weak he is on his left foot.

Considering we've been preached at about the total football Swansea way it amazes me how many players they develop that are technically deficienct.

Yep, think that was more or less our best 11 last night. Again I'd struggle to pick between Bennett and Jazz though, neither are as solid as I would like but when both at their best I would chose Bennett over Jazz I think.

Gunnar was class last night, he was everywhere, breaking up play and also used the ball well. For the first time in a long while I wasn't nervous about losing the lead after going 1 up and a lot of of that was due to Gunnar sitting in front of the back 4 at all times protecting them.

Whitts was as classy as ever, he gets a lot of stick and people saying there's no place for him in the team but without him we don't have anyone else in the squad who can consisitently pick out a pass to set the attack on the front foot and we hugely miss his quality at set pieces, only have to look at how many goals our CB's have scored from corners/fk's to see how important that is for us!

Can't say any more about Big Ken, still in shock at what he managed to do. Reminded me of a few goals I've seen a certain Mr Bale score

Gunnar seems to have found a bit of pace from somewhere. Few times this season he seems to break away from tackles.