+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rambo injured

Rambo injured

Not sure how bad. Arsenal fans seem happy though -

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...sportgalleries

Bunch of c•nts. Sooner he gets away from there the better.

Re: Rambo injured

How he stays at that club I'll never know he seems to be blamed for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    How he stays at that club I'll never know he seems to be blamed for everything
    Doubt if Wenger will allow him to move to another Premiership team.
    If I was him I would try to engineer a move to a top Spanish side and emulate Bale.
    I think there was some interest previously from both Barcelona and Real Madrid ?

I lose respect for him after every transfer window he stays with that shitty club

Some shocking comments there although I do wonder if they come from real Arsenal fans or clueless armchair plastics. I know some Arsenal season ticket holders & they normally speak positively about Ramsey so not everyone is against him

Blue in the Face

Injured Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey to miss three weeks

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38854531

Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey will be out for three weeks with a calf strain, says Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Ramsey limped off in the first half of the Gunners' 2-1 defeat to Watford in midweek, having already missed 10 weeks of the season with a hamstring strain.

"Overall from the other night we lose Aaron Ramsey," Wenger confirmed.

"He is expected to be out for 21 days. We are a bit short at the moment but we have young players who can do well."

However, ahead of Arsenal's visit to Stamford Bridge, Wenger denied having any regrets on letting fellow midfielder Jack Wilshere join Bournemouth on a season long loan.

"Well yes (we could do with Wilshere now) but I would like to reiterate he wanted to go out and play," he said.

Why the Gunners' title bid is faltering again
    "There is a huge level of competition and we accepted to let him go so we have to deal with the consequences."

Ramsey's injury will be a concern for Wales boss Chris Coleman, with Wales next in action on 24 March. Coleman has previously criticised Arsenal's handling of Ramsey.

"Wenger should stop handling Aaron that way, he's not French. He (Wenger) looks like Mr Burns and Rambo is really really really good looking" said the Welsh manager.

Maybe we could swap him for Emyr Who's?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Maybe we could swap him for Emyr Who's?
    He's no Tony What.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He's no Tony What.
    Good one

Some of Arsenal fans are really scummy (like a bunch of Jursetts) and Wenger's legacy has been tainted by his woeful management of injury-risk players.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He's no Tony What.