+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loan watch to return ?

Loan watch to return ?

Surely with the 6 lads going out this must mean the messageboard favourite makes a comeback ?

Re: Loan watch to return ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Surely with the 6 lads going out this must mean the messageboard favourite makes a comeback ?
    Loramski has been very busy at Velikonja Towers heading up the " Bring back Etien" campaign. Now Etien has moved to Turkey, I would hope like you that LoanWatch will return. Essential reading!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I hope so as if some of the players loaned out perform well (Huws & Kennedy in particular) they should give themselves good chance of nailing down a first team place for next season.

We demand the return of loanwatch!

If it doesn't come back soon then I'm definitely going to start thinking about cancelling my monthly subscription to loanwatch-player.

If Mike and his legal team want to get in touch with my agent at Velikonja House then I'm sure something can be sorted out. Better do it quick though or else the other board might come in with an offer I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    If Mike and his legal team want to get in touch with my agent at Velikonja House then I'm sure something can be sorted out. Better do it quick though or else the other board might come in with an offer I can't understand.