+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player ratings from last night

Player ratings from last night

McGregor - 7 One excellent save other than that untroubled

Peltier - 6 Didnt have a lot to do but solid as ever

Richards - 7 One of his better games, no worries defensively and linked up well with Hoilett and Harris

Bamba - 7 Won his usual quota of balls in the air and gave their centre forward a tough time

Morrison - 6 Steady performance not given too much to worry about

Gunnarsson - 9 What can you say? Colossal performance again, so many ball winning tackles and interceptions I lost count and showed his customary bravery as well. Most improved player under Warnock

Ralls - 7 Had a few poor games of late but this was much more like it. Worked really well with Gunnarsson to stifle the Preston midfield and unusually for him looked to get forward and take players on when the time was right.

Harris - 6 A couple of great runs and again looked to have the beating of the full back but sadly let down by some poor crosses

Hoilett - 7 excellent first half, faded a little as the game wore on. Looked like a good partnership with Richards

Whittingham - 7 Always looks better in an advanced role with less defensive responsibility. Some great touches and quick passing, always looking to play one of the three forwards in. Effortlessly scored the penalty as well

Zohore - 9 A performance similar to those in recent weeks full of good hold up play and selfless running but critically this time with an added goal. And what a goal. Did his best to justify Warnocks decision not to bring in a striker

Re: Player ratings from last night

I must have watched a different game, I thought Hoillet lost the ball so many times and took the wrong decision when in front of goals ?????

I'd rate Gunnarson an 11 !

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    THIS^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Outstanding, even when he was in a bit of discomfort. Well worth the 11.

I don't see how a 6 could be given for any of the players last night. Best solid, workmanlike performance for a long time.