+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Jerome...

Cameron Jerome...

...likely to be up front for Norwich after a MoM performance against Brum last time out.

He's had a decent career has Jerome - another one we let go - and doesn't he always manage to score against us?

Re: Cameron Jerome...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    ...likely to be up front for Norwich after a MoM performance against Brum last time out.

He's had a decent career has Jerome - another one we let go - and doesn't he always manage to score against us?
    I think he does, yes. Along with that arse Kermogant who I took the Arthur Bliss (cheers Organ!) out of once on here and then he notched a late winner and has done ever since

Blue in the Face

I wouldn't say let go. We were bankrupt and he was worth a lot of money, English and showing PL potential. Probably saved our bacon poaching him from Huddersfield (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    I wouldn't say let go. We were bankrupt and he was worth a lot of money, English and showing PL potential. Probably saved our bacon poaching him from Huddersfield (?)
    Middlesborough.

Jerome and Michael Ricketts were a pretty useful pairing for us.

He received a negative reaction on his first few return visits as he made clear that he wanted to move to a bigger club. He has a) been seen in our away crowd (years ago now) and b) moved far enough away from us to no longer receive that reaction, but I wouldn't say we let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Jerome and Michael Ricketts were a pretty useful pairing for us.
    TBH I cant remember MR being particularly effective at all. I can only remember a sense of frustration.
    My memory may be behaving in a selective and unfair manner.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Middlesborough.
    Huddersfield Town as a junior, then moved on via Grimsby Town, Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough to gain a contract at Cardiff City.

Made his Cardiff City 'debut' in a pre-season friendly at Forest Green Rovers.

he always seems to score against us, hopefully Bamba sticks him in his pocket and we get the 3 points

My memories of him as a City player was one of a raw powerful talent than a subtle striker

Told you so...felt it coming somehow

Always the same..

Did a piss-taking ayatollah after scoring.

Perhaps he didn't like the awkward silence in the pause after the announcer read his name out before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Did a piss-taking ayatollah after scoring.

Perhaps he didn't like the awkward silence in the pause after the announcer read his name out before the game.
    Big headed 'I'm better than everyone else' dickhead. Hated the fans when he was here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Big headed 'I'm better than everyone else' dickhead. Hated the fans when he was here too.
    This^^^^^

Cameron Jerome has faced Cardiff four times since joining Norwich. The Canaries have won all four games with Jerome scoring in every match

What's his problem anyway, the dick. Got no problem with him celebrating but doing the ayatollah in front of the Canton? What a twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cameron Jerome has faced Cardiff four times since joining Norwich. The Canaries have won all four games with Jerome scoring in every match
    I was sitting beside a bloke who's true colours became more and more apparent as the game went on - green and yellow. I noticed he only became animated during a Norwich attack. Then he muttered 'Jerome only scores one in four chances'. I told him he scored against us at CCS last after coming on as a sub. Then he scored. The guy was beside himself. During a Norwich attack in the second half, he was heard to whisper 'Now bury 'em!'. I exchanged glances with the fan sitting on his other side. The 'canary' made his excuses and flew away.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Done his job, let's be honest we never loved him or he loved us, lets move on.

Why can't football fans ever take "banter" back?

They love giving out calling people c**ts, money grabbers and all other things but the second a little bit comes back they melt down.

Pathetic grown men with no self awareness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

They love giving out calling people c**ts, money grabbers and all other things but the second a little bit comes back they melt down.

Bit harsh, love.

Don't understand why there is any antagonism . He did well for us and the money for him was a help in keeping us going.
    He was also seen at away games supporting us after he left.

Suddenly he's hated and reacting to that - albeit making it worse and making himself looking a bit of a dick in the process

I think it's called 'faux outrage'

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Don't understand why there is any antagonism . He did well for us and the money for him was a help in keeping us going.
    He was also seen at away games supporting us after he left.

Suddenly he's hated and reacting to that - albeit making it worse and making himself looking a bit of a dick in the process
    If 10,000 people were shouting abuse at you would you not give a bit back?

I thought football fans loved "banter"