+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Question Time

Question Time

That Rebecca Long-Bailey tart looks like a transgender Rodney Trotter.

Re: Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Missed that but did you catch Rory Bremner on the Andrew Neil show after taking off Trump?
    Very good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    She looked a tad angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    She looked a tad angry.
    If you had Jeremy Corbyn as leader wouldn't you be angry!!

Nah, can't see it myself.

Long-Bailey.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nah, can't see it myself.

Long-Bailey.jpg

I've long given up with Question Time. It used to be quite a balanced program which didn't show much favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I've long given up with Question Time. It used to be quite a balanced program which didn't show much favoritism.
    I don't find many of the younger intake of MPs that bright. Mind you, the mature lady that is my local MP is posh but dim. Rebecca Pow. She was embarrassing at the local hustings last time out.

On the BBC? Surely you're mistaken?

Dimbleby can't help himself. He never misses an opportunity to be critical of a panellist, unless they are Tory. Tories always get an easy ride. Same on This Week, more light hearted obviously but Andrew Neil's true colours are never far from the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Dimbleby can't help himself. He never misses an opportunity to be critical of a panellist, unless they are Tory. Tories always get an easy ride. Same on This Week, more light hearted obviously but Andrew Neil's true colours are never far from the surface.
    Dimbleby don't know what day it is half the time, awful presenter on one of the BBC's supposed flagship programmes.

'Where are we this week? Where are we next week? Ah yes, Norwich next week, who'll be on the programme? I think we have Dianne Abbot, I think anyway. Who'll be joining her? I don't know, I think it's Sunday Times jornalist Marie Colvin, we'll see next week anyway....Oh and we're not in Norwich, we're in Glasgow.......'

Doddering old fool.

Her aggressive and blame everyone else behavior wasn't that appealing , need calm thoughtful solution and ideas , not blame ,when talking about NHS .

NHS has become a beast that is tough to fund and probably unsustainable in the future , it was a great idea after the war when working class folk needed something as they had nothing, however its wasn't burdened by longer life , bigger populations 10 million more than the 40's , top end technically equipment needed now , £100k GP's , expensive buildings , etc etc , perhaps a positive reply to Maajid Nawaz suggestion of a cross party solution to stop political point scoring over the NHS is the way forward .

1P rise on everyone's national insurance, with cross party support is a solution, I don't hear that mood music coming from the caring Liberals, part of the people Labour , or we will find the NHS Tories , the SNP would probably have a vote to leave the UK if asked to support a cross party solutions.

Hypocrisy reaks from all parties over the NHS, all sides hope the other gets it wrong, so they score browny points to appeal to the floating vote .