+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yet another french terror attack

Re: yet another french terror attack

It's about time we microchipped everybody and moved to a cashless society. That way we can see who bought what, where and when, and with an increase in surveillance we would know exactly where all these people who have bought machetes are located.

Re: No has mentioned (YET ANOTHER) muslim sex ring in Rotherham - finally jailed

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What about the bowling green massacre?

None of you heartless bastards even remember that do you..?

You people make me sick.
    #prayforbowlinggreen

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's about time we microchipped everybody and moved to a cashless society. That way we can see who bought what, where and when, and with an increase in surveillance we would know exactly where all these people who have bought machetes are located.
    Good idea, can't wait

Re: No has mentioned (YET ANOTHER) muslim sex ring in Rotherham - finally jailed

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What about the bowling green massacre?

None of you heartless bastards even remember that do you..?

You people make me sick.
    I heard it was a load of balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, we already have the technology. It would be easy-peasy to drill holes into people's foreheads to pop a tracking chip inside. Secure them with a quick-hardening wood filler. Tell them they are being tracked 24/7 for their safety and security and they'll happily pay for the service.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    That's what two of the Rotherham convicted sex offenders shouted as they were lead away from the court.

Is it a badge or a cause or an institutional thought process.
    Another plus of Brexit is once out of the EU and those pesky human rights restrictions we can hang who we like.

I'm not sure where this thread is going ,are we saying we should have surveillance or not ,or less, if not, do you think things will get better and all this will go away ,its interesting that the heaviest surveillanced country in Europe ,the UK ,is not being attacked at this moment in time , on being interviewed one of the Belgium attackers suggested London / UK is way to difficult to attack because of intense camera surveillance and our sophisticated listening capabilities we have in the UK ,that even the USA uses ?

What are actually worried about ,surveillance or terrorism as we now see in Europe ??

I'm not sure where this thread is going ,are we saying we should have surveillance or not ,or less, if not, do you think things will get better and all this will go away ,its interesting that the heaviest surveillanced country in Europe ,the UK ,is not being attacked at this moment in time , on being interviewed one of the Belgium attackers suggested London / UK is way to difficult to attack because of intense camera surveillance and our sophisticated listening capabilities we have in the UK ,that even the USA uses ?

What are actually worried about ,surveillance or terrorism as we now see in Europe ??
    They can watch me 24/7 even when i have a piss out the back when i let the cat in.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    They can watch me 24/7 even when i have a piss out the back when i let the cat in.
    And me even if i'm having a poor in the wrong garden ,got nothing to hide other than a large arse

And me even if i'm having a poor in the wrong garden ,got nothing to hide other than a large arse
    Same here

How much surveillance would be needed to stop the machete man?