+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought it was a definite pen on Healy

Re: Thought it was a definite pen on Healy

I had a great view of both incidents, there was contact with Healy but he went down to easy, he was looking for it, i think the ref made the right decision there.

With Harris when the defender goes to ground, doesnt make any contact with the ball, but takes the legs of the player it has to be a foul, even though Harris was running out of space. That one was a definite pen in my books.

I think with the second half performance we would have been worthy of a point.

Re: Thought it was a definite pen on Healy

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    I had a great view of both incidents, there was contact with Healy but he went down to easy, he was looking for it, i think the ref made the right decision there.

With Harris when the defender goes to ground, doesnt make any contact with the ball, but takes the legs of the player it has to be a foul, even though Harris was running out of space. That one was a definite pen in my books.

I think with the second half performance we would have been worthy of a point.
    I wasn't near enough to be sure but Harris' looked 100%, Healeys a bit too theatrical to be given. Overall a point would have been fair,despite our pressure in the second half, Norwich held firm and our lack of goals in the team was palpable.