Re: Kadeem's miss

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Pretty bad IMO.

My Nan could have scored that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    50/50 to score from there. Really tight gap tonthread it
    Really good chances are usually 50/50 in xG. From there was probably 0.25 tops

Seen worse but it is a bad miss. He has to hit the target!

On a positive good to see Noone take people on and actually carve something out, it's been a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    To be fair there were three players on the line and it was a tight angle.
    It would have been blocked had it been on target

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I beg your pardon

He is utter garbage. I dont slate players at games as its embarrassing but Harris gets on my wick - he'd struggle to get into a League 2 side

The worst 'winger' we have had since Pat Heard.
    Wingers can cross a ball - he can't
    wingers can beat a man with skill - he can't

Pushing the ball on and trying 90% of the time unsuccessfully to get in front of the full back does not make you a player

Why Warnock persists with him I have no idea

He is dross
    Rubbish from a binman-they usually collect it!!!!

It was a really bad miss

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post

'AAAN BAULL

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He's our best player by a country mile, should he have done better? Yes.

This. Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    This. Spot on.
    Glad he never wasted his time being more accurate then

You would have then had the case that the deflection could have gone anywhere, it could have gone in, it could have dropped to another Cardiff player. By blazing it over the bar it removes all those options, he should have hit the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    It's a crazy game football probably why we love it. You think he's shit and I think he's our best player how mad is that? He was our only threat today nothing came from the other side of the pitch.
    I think you're both off the mark. He's by no means our best player but 'utter garbage', no chance! I appreciate everyone has thier own opinion on football and players but recently he's offered an attacking threat that we haven't had for a while, someone with the pace to beat a man, always on the front foot. While he's improved a lot with his run in the team, he still lacking in final product and decision making. Nice to see someone willing to run at a defender though and cause problems. I'm sure what he's lacking will come in time. Along with Hoilett hitting a bit of form at the same time we now have 2 pacey wingers willing to attack defences, we've been missing that for years.

Smile Re: Kadeem's miss

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    I think you're both off the mark. He's by no means our best player but 'utter garbage', no chance! I appreciate everyone has thier own opinion on football and players but recently he's offered an attacking threat that we haven't had for a while, someone with the pace to beat a man, always on the front foot. While he's improved a lot with his run in the team, he still lacking in final product and decision making. Nice to see someone willing to run at a defender though and cause problems. I'm sure what he's lacking will come in time. Along with Hoilett hitting a bit of form at the same time we now have 2 pacey wingers willing to attack defences, we've been missing that for years.
    I totally agree, lets get off players backs, he is only going to improve with a run in the side, and pace has been lacking for so long. at least he is prepared to have a go and try and make something happen, without him, Hoilett and Zohore over 10-15 yards there isn't any pace at all.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    You would have then had the case that the deflection could have gone anywhere, it could have gone in, it could have dropped to another Cardiff player. By blazing it over the bar it removes all those options, he should have hit the target.
    Agreed. If he could have drilled it low, rather than thinking he had to hit it over the advancing defenders, there would have been more chance of him scoring, getting a deflection etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I beg your pardon

He is utter garbage. I dont slate players at games as its embarrassing but Harris gets on my wick - he'd struggle to get into a League 2 side

The worst 'winger' we have had since Pat Heard.
    Wingers can cross a ball - he can't
    wingers can beat a man with skill - he can't

Pushing the ball on and trying 90% of the time unsuccessfully to get in front of the full back does not make you a player

Why Warnock persists with him I have no idea

He is dross

I'm amazed how our fans sometimes want the finished article from inexperienced players.

I think I've said it before but I'll say it again. When Ronaldo came to Man United he was very much hit or miss in his first couple of seasons and his final ball was dreadful.

Kadeem and Zohore may be 23 but they are both much younger in terms of their development and we probably won't see the best of them for another season or two. They will have good games and bad games but they will grow and become more consistent.

I hope our fans will cut them some slack when they do have bad games and not continue to write them off when it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'm amazed how our fans sometimes want the finished article from inexperienced players.

I think I've said it before but I'll say it again. When Ronaldo came to Man United he was very much hit or miss in his first couple of seasons and his final ball was dreadful.

Kadeem and Zohore may be 23 but they are both much younger in terms of their development and we probably won't see the best of them for another season or two. They will have good games and bad games but they will grow and become more consistent.

I hope our fans will cut them some slack when they do have bad games and not continue to write them off when it does happen.

Derby are a good example of using their lean years to bring through youngsters. And their recent good sides are built on a nucleus of players they have brought through.
    Will Hughes is still only 21 and has almost 180 first team appearances.