+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ireland vs Wales Tickets - Sections

Question Ireland vs Wales Tickets - Sections

To those who've already got their Ireland tickets online, do you have to pick a particular 'section'? With the Austria tickets even though I chose "Best Available" I ended up having to click something like "Zone 7" for the purchase to work correctly. I'm getting someone else to buy the tickets tomorrow so want to make sure it's as straight forward as possible!

Cheers

Re: Ireland vs Wales Tickets - Sections

Quote Originally Posted by MadForIt View Post
    To those who've already got their Ireland tickets online, do you have to pick a particular 'section'? With the Austria tickets even though I chose "Best Available" I ended up having to click something like "Zone 7" for the purchase to work correctly. I'm getting someone else to buy the tickets tomorrow so want to make sure it's as straight forward as possible!

Cheers

Shouldn't need to pick a section, think it was a glitch in the system for the Austria tickets.

The tickets are again split into sections, but this time it's the actual numbered blocks from inside the stadium. Presumably, 'Best Available' will work, if not it's guesswork as to what blocks the remaining tickets are in.