+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worried about rest of season

Worried about rest of season

Despite a decentish performance we lost to the odd goal, Saturday. Our lack of a goal scorer was obvious to a blind man.We now have 2 very difficult games that we are likely to lose which will push us well down the table, making Rotherham a must win game. Our squad is wafer thin and one or two injuries to other key players and we could be in trouble.

Re: Worried about rest of season

Nah, we are playing quite well. We will be bottom half but clear of relegation.

The best we can hope for to the end of the season is some if the younger players kick on and don't require strengthening in those areas in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Despite a decentish performance we lost to the odd goal, Saturday. Our lack of a goal scorer was obvious to a blind man.We now have 2 very difficult games that we are likely to lose which will push us well down the table, making Rotherham a must win game. Our squad is wafer thin and one or two injuries to other key players and we could be in trouble.
    Don't worry about it too much butty, there are many homeless people and people starving all over the world who have many more concerns

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I think teams like Norwich are our nemesis. We should pick up enough points but doubt we'll finish more than 4 or 5 points clear of the drop..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I think teams like Norwich are our nemesis. We should pick up enough points but doubt we'll finish more than 4 or 5 points clear of the drop..
    Thank god for that for a minute I thought we were gping backwards????........

I'm holding onto the fact that Leeds have been defeated in big games against Huddersfield and Barnsley and I expect Warnock will be able to get this team more excited for that fixture than Slade or Trollope could.

However, if that doesn't happen, the period between the 17th of Feb and 19th of March will likely define our season.