+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This six nations wotsit

This six nations wotsit

What is it? and who are the six?

Re: This six nations wotsit

Clearly you know, but for some reason you felt like you wanted to make a big show of how little you care for the tournament.
    Not starting a thread about it would probably have been more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Clearly you know, but for some reason you felt like you wanted to make a big show of how little you care for the tournament.
    A mind reader eh? Seriously I don't. Enlighten me please.

a malteser just rolled off my desk onto the floor but ive looked for ages and cant find it anywhere what the fvck

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    A mind reader eh? Seriously I don't. Enlighten me please.
    Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy
    And what do they do??

He knows the teams TH63 and even if he didn't it would take ten seconds to google it

And what do they do??
    By beating Italy yesterday Wales have qualified for the next world cup

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    a malteser just rolled off my desk onto the floor but ive looked for ages and cant find it anywhere what the fvck

How did you know the person teasing you was from Malta ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    How did you know the person teasing you was from Malta ?
    Obviously he had a falcon with him

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

When I was a kid there was a joke about maltesers rolling off a table and Sammy Davies Jr. Thought it was hilarious at the time, but having just told it to myself it didn't seem as funny as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    By beating Italy yesterday Wales have qualified for the next world cup
    I never knew , gosh thats easy, if i was a welsh footballer , I would give up and swap sports , just imagine not having to travel all those miles to dark corners of eastern Europe . Just rock up in Rome , few Peronis/ Pasta, jog around a pitch, huddle together a lot , sprint to the touchline ,line up like in school ,jump with help , stop again , huddle alongside large bottom chaps , shuffle forward a few yards , all fall over , move forward another 5 yards , penalty , kick 3 nil , bingo qualification.

It's just gridiron for poofs.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    It's just gridiron for poofs.
    A game where the ball was in play for only 16 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He knows the teams TH63 and even if he didn't it would take ten seconds to google it
    I don't use google, I'm more of a bing or yahoo fan. What do the six nations do please anyone??

More to the point does anyone know of any tickets on offer for Wales v England?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    More to the point does anyone know of any tickets on offer for Wales v England?
    Only ones that screaming ,daffodil wearing ,over sized pissed up girls seem to get , and dozens of hospitality ones, for folk who have not got a clue about the game, or even catch twenty minutes of it, as they are too busy watching the big screens , in the toilet or queuing for five pounds worth of plastic beer , but they did catch the fireworks, and Shane Williams .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Only ones that screaming ,daffodil wearing ,over sized pissed up girls seem to get , and dozens of hospitality ones, for folk who have not got a clue about the game, or even catch twenty minutes of it, as they are too busy watching the big screens , in the toilet or queuing for five pounds worth of plastic beer , but they did catch the fireworks, and Shane Williams .

Didn't that burn their hands ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As everyone watching football is a classy, knowledgeable person.

I regularly go to games at the millenium and the audience that sits by us have far more of a clue than the stick it in the net brigade, throwing vitriol at opposition players and the ref at football. There is more to watching rugby, a lot more.

Football fans giving it the big one about the civility of rugby fans will never not be funny.

And the cardiff ground is filled to the rafters with glory hunters who didnt give the welsh team the time of day a few years ago.

I'll be at the england game and itll be far better than any welsh game baring maybe belgium.

I'll always prefer football but I wont lie to myself that it is better. Cardiff is immense welsh gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Absolutely right-attention seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    As everyone watching football is a classy, knowledgeable person.

I regularly go to games at the millenium and the audience that sits by us have far more of a clue than the stick it in the net brigade, throwing vitriol at opposition players and the ref at football. There is more to watching rugby, a lot more.

Football fans giving it the big one about the civility of rugby fans will never not be funny.

And the cardiff ground is filled to the rafters with glory hunters who didnt give the welsh team the time of day a few years ago.

I'll be at the england game and itll be far better than any welsh game baring maybe belgium.

I'll always prefer football but I wont lie to myself that it is better. Cardiff is immense welsh gameday.
    Says it all imho

Football fans looking down on rugby fans like they are intellectuals is always great.

Have you been to an away city match? It's like someone started running a coach from the hills have eyes ffs.

Both are enjoyable sports to watch, there isn't a competition. If you like one and not the other fair enough but there's nothing more boring than saying "my sports better than yours!"

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Football fans looking down on rugby fans like they are intellectuals is always great.

Have you been to an away city match? It's like someone started running a coach from the hills have eyes ffs.

Both are enjoyable sports to watch, there isn't a competition. If you like one and not the other fair enough but there's nothing more boring than saying "my sports better than yours!"
    Ok, we have established the fact that it is a sport although obviously not a world sport as no one over here has heard of it. Any more details?

Ok, we have established the fact that it is a sport although obviously not a world sport as no one over here has heard of it. Any more details?
    Over here?

Where are you?

Over by here mun butt