+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This six nations wotsit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This six nations wotsit

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Only ones that screaming ,daffodil wearing ,over sized pissed up girls seem to get , and dozens of hospitality ones, for folk who have not got a clue about the game, or even catch twenty minutes of it, as they are too busy watching the big screens , in the toilet or queuing for five pounds worth of plastic beer , but they did catch the fireworks, and Shane Williams .
    As everyone watching football is a classy, knowledgeable person.

I regularly go to games at the millenium and the audience that sits by us have far more of a clue than the stick it in the net brigade, throwing vitriol at opposition players and the ref at football. There is more to watching rugby, a lot more.

Football fans giving it the big one about the civility of rugby fans will never not be funny.

And the cardiff ground is filled to the rafters with glory hunters who didnt give the welsh team the time of day a few years ago.

I'll be at the england game and itll be far better than any welsh game baring maybe belgium.

I'll always prefer football but I wont lie to myself that it is better. Cardiff is immense welsh gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

I regularly go to games at the millenium and the audience that sits by us have far more of a clue than the stick it in the net brigade, throwing vitriol at opposition players and the ref at football. There is more to watching rugby, a lot more.

Football fans giving it the big one about the civility of rugby fans will never not be funny.

And the cardiff ground is filled to the rafters with glory hunters who didnt give the welsh team the time of day a few years ago.

I'll be at the england game and itll be far better than any welsh game baring maybe belgium.

I'll always prefer football but I wont lie to myself that it is better. Cardiff is immense welsh gameday.
    Says it all imho

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

I've always found this argument to be a strange one. Mainly because Wales had pretty good attendances up until around 2006 when shit really hit the fan, also comparing the attendances of the Six Nations to qualifiers is grossly unfair. Wales' games in rugby are often against big hitters like France, England, Scotland and Ireland

I'd like to see how many people would bother going to watch a Rugby World Cup Qualifier against Andorra after half the squad had pulled out already