+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Been a couple of weeks now. Any update?
    I guess it all depends on the MSM, as they control the perceptions of the common people by printing whatever they are told to print. If you want global warming the MSM can make it happen!

Trump was right!

Trump was right!

You should know being one of the MSM junkies around here

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm looking, but I can't find anything further about his whistleblowing. This is most odd.

I'm looking, but I can't find anything further about his whistleblowing. This is most odd.
    There has probably been a press blackout, or maybe that whistle blower fella had a heart attack

Are you still a big fan of Skippy Podesta? You seemed to be backing his version of events when the DNC were warning of a big whopper! How many CNN t-shirts have you got?

All you have done is show that the search engines have been manipulated and wiped clean. Well spotted

There has probably been a press blackout, or maybe that whistle blower fella had a heart attack

Are you still a big fan of Skippy Podesta? You seemed to be backing his version of events when the DNC were warning of a big whopper! How many CNN t-shirts have you got?
    Oh yeah, a press blackout on the internet, that's right. Like Trump's comments about climate change are always blacked out, yeah that's it.

Please link to the thread so I know what you're talking about.

Oh yeah, a press blackout on the internet, that's right. Like Trump's comments about climate change are always blacked out, yeah that's it.

Please link to the thread so I know what you're talking about.
    Hillary's campaign manager sent out a tweet warning of an imminent whopper coming from Wikileaks, and coincidentally, that is exactly when the fake news/it's the Russians saga started.

Ok, which thread did I discuss this in?

Ok, which thread did I discuss this in?
    It doesn't matter anymore, we are already a few months down the road, Trump is causing havoc, and the MSM don't know what day it is

It doesn't matter anymore, we are already a few months down the road, Trump is causing havoc, and the MSM don't know what day it is
    It "doesn't matter any more" because I didn't say anything of the sort that you are claiming - or even take part in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    How about you explain your understanding of the widely accepted science behind climate change? And why you think it is wrong.

In my experience most people who think it is all made up have little or no understanding of the actual case for it.
    When you read about chaos theory and look at a demonstration of the Lorenz Water Wheel where you can't predict how it will turn even though you know all the input variables you must realise that it is not possible to make accurate predictions about what the temperature of the world will be years ahead.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.co.uk/...r-climate.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChypO9mYPrg

It "doesn't matter any more" because I didn't say anything of the sort that you are claiming - or even take part in the conversation.
    Could be, as a lot of people present their ideas in the form of a regurgitated MSM news report, hence the possible confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    When you read about chaos theory and look at a demonstration of the Lorenz Water Wheel where you can't predict how it will turn even though you know all the input variables you must realise that it is not possible to make accurate predictions about what the temperature of the world will be years ahead.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.co.uk/...r-climate.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChypO9mYPrg
    That is a very bad analogy for many reasons. You cannot predict exact movements in a Lorenz wheel but you can easily calculate the amount of energy in the system for given inputs.

Also you haven't even attempted to answer my question to describe the "case" for global warming, you have just said why you think it is wrong.

That is a very bad analogy for many reasons. You cannot predict exact movements in a Lorenz wheel but you can easily calculate the amount of energy in the system for given inputs.

Also you haven't even attempted to answer my question to describe the "case" for global warming, you have just said why you think it is wrong.
    My rebuttal was sufficient. If it is impossible to make accurate predictions about the weather years ahead, and that is what chaos theory tells us, then I don't need to understand anything about the models you are using to make these predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    My rebuttal was sufficient. If it is impossible to make accurate predictions about the weather years ahead, and that is what chaos theory tells us, then I don't need to understand anything about the models you are using to make these predictions.
    It was very much not sufficient.

Understanding the difference between weather and climate would be a start.

Trump right again, this Guantanmo, Sweden, Building Walls, Ladies,Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Trump right again, this Guantanmo, Sweden, Building Walls, Ladies,Fake News.
    He'll probably be right about global warming too. All they need is for somebody to come out and admit that the scientists were onside.

Could be, as a lot of people present their ideas in the form of a regurgitated MSM news report, hence the possible confusion.
    Apology accepted.

He'll probably be right about global warming too. All they need is for somebody to come out and admit that the scientists were onside.
    All 97% of them?

What a transformation on your part as well, from self styled seeker of the truth who considers all angles before forming an opinion, to fully fledged Donald Trump cheerleader in just over a month - I'm pleased for you.
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 24-02-17 at 08:51.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All 97% of them?

What a transformation on your part as well, from self styled seeker of the truth who considers all angles before forming an opinion, to fully fledged Donald Trump cheerleader in just over a month - I'm pleased for you.
    But Donald trump the billionaire businessman is such an outsider.
    He watches that alternative news channel as well which isn't main stream media ( Fox News)
    God bless him eh?

All 97% of them?

97% of what though? What kind of filtering was used?

It was very much not sufficient.

Understanding the difference between weather and climate would be a start.
    "The climate system is a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore the long-term prediction of future exact climate states is not possible." From an IPCC report. Nothing more needs to be said.

http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/tar/wg1/index.php?idp=36

And one man's Donald Trump cheerleader is another man's anti-Clintonist supporter You have chosen your side, let's see how it all works out for you. You are an intelligent man, I just fail to see how the Clinton crime spree has escaped your attention. Let's revisit this topic further down the line, yeah? But right now until proved wrong, I am firmly on the sides of the victims.