+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Global Warming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm misguided? I take it you have looked in to rh-negative blood groups, autoimmune conditions, allergies ect? I assume you know your secretor/non-secretor status too? as I recall the last time we spoke about this you were telling me I was wrong then and you were going to check with your "friends in the medical industry" but you never got back to me.
    I don't recall that particular exchange, but I'll take your word for it.

I have done some research into some of the claims about different blood types and vaccines and there is a lot of nonsense out there, none of it I've seen actually stands up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't recall that particular exchange, but I'll take your word for it.

I have done some research into some of the claims about different blood types and vaccines and there is a lot of nonsense out there, none of it I've seen actually stands up
    Well I appreciate your concern but I know my own body, I can't even wear a bra with a metal loop in it without getting a reaction or eat certain fruits without my mouth getting itchy, not sure why I would want to pump my body full of crap that I have no way of removing once it's in there, or a microchip if we are going to move on to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well I appreciate your concern but I know my own body, I can't even wear a bra with a metal loop in it without getting a reaction or eat certain fruits without my mouth getting itchy, not sure why I would want to pump my body full of crap that I have no way of removing once it's in there, or a microchip if we are going to move on to them too.
    What ingredient of the vaccine concerns you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Ah, my apologies. You see, when you commented in the second post of this thread, I assumed you had something cryptic to say on the subject. Now, I can appreciate you were just being vague.

Why wouldn't you have a vaccine again?
    "Well, I'm surprised by that" what is cryptic about that? I was surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    What ingredient of the vaccine concerns you?
    All of them, that ok with you?