Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Obviously fake news.

Clearly presented by who? We know that globalist controlled publications are told what to write by fellow globalists. I'm not questioning the data, just stating what we know about the media

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Clearly presented by who? We know that globalist controlled publications are told what to write by fellow globalists. I'm not questioning the data, just stating what we know about the media
    There you go with that Royal we again.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A congress member on the house ethics, judiciary and oversight commitees stated that in a meeting last Thursday, the Director of the FBI told him that publications such as the New York Times and Washington Post (MSM) cannot be trusted for factual informaton.

A congress member on the house ethics, judiciary and oversight commitees stated that in a meeting last Thursday, the Director of the FBI told him that publications such as the New York Times and Washington Post (MSM) cannot be trusted for factual informaton.
    That's the guy who won the election for Trump isn't it.

That's the guy who won the election for Trump isn't it.
    Maybe he is a patriot, I'm assuming he has the full scoop on Clinton and Obama.

Forgot to mention, we already knew from DNC emails that MSM journalists were submitting articles to Democrat staffers for vetting and amendmend prior to publication.

Forgot to mention, we already knew from DNC emails that MSM journalists were submitting articles to Democrat staffers for vetting and amendmend prior to publication.
    Which articles?

Which articles?
    Since the original source of the information is the DNC, I would have though it obvious they were talking about articles pertaining to the Democrats and political issues in general.