+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Global Warming

Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ming-data.html

Blog Entries

Re: Global Warming

Well, I am very surprised by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well, I am very surprised by that.
    Globalisation playbook. Trump was right!

Vaccinations next to be exposed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Globalisation playbook. Trump was right!

Vaccinations next to be exposed?
    I was being sarky, vaccines would be an interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was being sarky, vaccines would be an interesting one.
    And child trafficking, organ harvesting etc.

Blog Entries

And child trafficking, organ harvesting etc.
    I think it will now hit some people that they have been controlled opposition tbh.

You just have to look at the dodgy people on "the man-made global warning" bandwagon to realise it is probably a scam. Tim Yeo is a prime example. The Anthony Watts blog is very informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuHOzykxC0

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Mashable is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company.

It's a shame the West thought it a good idea to stop heavy industrial type manufacturing in thier own backyards , as in house controls could be more effective , instead we moved to purchasing off shore cheaper products from the sub continent and Asian markets, whose controls on pollution are not the best, but can produce cheaper goods ,with cheaper Labour costs , or was that down to high wage demands , poor industrial relations, demand for cheap product and lifestyles , which became unstainable , but comes at a cost.

There are too many sources, all independent of one another, that show that global warming is man-made.

People point at climate change over the life-span of the earth (for some global-warming denialists, they think the planet is just 6000 years old). That sort of climate change takes eons to happen, 50 years ago our ice caps were more-or-less intact.

You and Mrs R just spout a few lines going "yeah, see", but rarely expand on what your views actually are.

So, why do you deny global warming is man made.

What are your thoughts on vaccines?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's a shame the West thought it a good idea to stop heavy industrial type manufacturing in thier own backyards , as in house controls could be more effective , instead we moved to purchasing off shore cheaper products from the sub continent and Asian markets, whose controls on pollution are not the best, but can produce cheaper goods ,with cheaper Labour costs , or was that down to high wage demands , poor industrial relations, demand for cheap product and lifestyles , which became unstainable , but comes at a cost.
    The problem is, the West are the main culprits for polluting the atmosphere with carbons and so forth. Now that they have had their industrial revolutions, they feel that they can stop other countries from following the path that we took a century ago. It's difficult to win any battle when you are seen by the opposition as being hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    There are too many sources, all independent of one another, that show that global warming is man-made.

People point at climate change over the life-span of the earth (for some global-warming denialists, they think the planet is just 6000 years old). That sort of climate change takes eons to happen, 50 years ago our ice caps were more-or-less intact.

You and Mrs R just spout a few lines going "yeah, see", but rarely expand on what your views actually are.

So, why do you deny global warming is man made.

What are your thoughts on vaccines?
    I defer to the whistle blowers. It's all too easy to find experts who will agree with a false position or agenda.

Vacinnes? Two words - Bill Gates.

The problem is, the West are the main culprits for polluting the atmosphere with carbons and so forth. Now that they have had their industrial revolutions, they feel that they can stop other countries from following the path that we took a century ago. It's difficult to win any battle when you are seen by the opposition as being hypocritical.
    It's certain groups in the west who have pushed manufacturing to the east.

Confirmation bias at its best here.

There are scores and scores of scientific articles which clearly show that climate change is real and is man made, and you get one pretty ropey article in the daily mail and some on here immediately declare it all a globalist scam.

It really doesn't take long to look at the evidence for yourself, or to understand why some people are fighting as hard as they can to discredit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Confirmation bias at its best here.

There are scores and scores of scientific articles which clearly show that climate change is real and is man made, and you get one pretty ropey article in the daily mail and some on here immediately declare it all a globalist scam.

It really doesn't take long to look at the evidence for yourself, or to understand why some people are fighting as hard as they can to discredit it.
    So how about FDA and big pharma? All the scientific research is legit?

Mashable is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company.
    It was literally the only article I could find referring to the mail story at short notice. Nowhere else is giving it the time of day. A few of the weather/climate forums I used to go on frequently when I was a little boy praying for snow days had people loling about it though.

For someone who says they like to use multiple sources to build their view, you seem to be defaulting to one very often these days.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 07-02-17 at 11:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It was literally the only article I could find referring to the mail story at short notice. Nowhere else is giving it the time of day. A few of the weather/climate forums I used to go on frequently when I was a little boy praying for snow days had people loling about it though.

For someone who says they like to use multiple sources to build their view, you seem to be defaulting to one very often these days.
    I only post MSM links to satisfy those who feel uneasy about information obtained from other sources. Unfortunately the DM is the only publication that will report a lot of the stuff. It's no wonder that Cameron tried to get the editor fired!

I only post MSM links to satisfy those who feel uneasy about information obtained from other sources. Unfortunately the DM is the only publication that will report a lot of the stuff. It's no wonder that Cameron tried to get the editor fired!
    How about you explain your understanding of the widely accepted science behind climate change? And why you think it is wrong.

In my experience most people who think it is all made up have little or no understanding of the actual case for it.

I defer to the whistle blowers. It's all too easy to find experts who will agree with a false position or agenda.
    Yes, I agree. There's plenty of those in the deniers camp.

I doubt if I can get you to expand beyond two words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    How about you explain your understanding of the widely accepted science behind climate change? And why you think it is wrong.

In my experience most people who think it is all made up have little or no understanding of the actual case for it.
    Or, further, don't give reasons to debunk it.

So how about FDA and big pharma? All the scientific research is legit?
    In your world, if not all Scientific research is legit, then NO scientific research is legit.

That's your logic.

In your world, if not all Scientific research is legit, then NO scientific research is legit.

That's your logic.
    Not really. If your pockets are deep enough you can obtain data to fit a desired outcome

Or, further, don't give reasons to debunk it.
    What would I know that the whistle blower doesn't.

I doubt if I can get you to expand beyond two words.
    It's not my intention to convince you of anything. If you think vaccines are great, then I am happy for you. If you are not sure, then Bill Gates is a good place to start your research