+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And one man's Donald Trump cheerleader is another man's anti-Clintonist supporter You have chosen your side, let's see how it all works out for you. You are an intelligent man, I just fail to see how the Clinton crime spree has escaped your attention. Let's revisit this topic further down the line, yeah? But right now until proved wrong, I am firmly on the sides of the victims.
    Who says I'm on the Clinton's side? As I've said a few times on here, I wouldn't have voted for Clinton or Trump. Instinctively, I'm against "professional politicians" and certainly do not like the idea of an unelected elite controlling things, but I've also got no enthusiasm whatsoever for what is on offer as an alternative - if it's a choice between the so called liberal progressives and Trump, Le Pen, Wilders, Farage etc. give me the former any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who says I'm on the Clinton's side? As I've said a few times on here, I wouldn't have voted for Clinton or Trump. Instinctively, I'm against "professional politicians" and certainly do not like the idea of an unelected elite controlling things, but I've also got no enthusiasm whatsoever for what is on offer as an alternative - if it's a choice between the so called liberal progressives and Trump, Le Pen, Wilders, Farage etc. give me the former any day of the week.
    Fair enough, and now that you mention it, who says I'm on Trump's side?

So what is the endgame of these so called liberal progressives that you are advocating, the one being mapped out by it's architects such as Clinton, Soros, Obama, and the rest of their cohorts?

What a surprise that the "fake news" idiots also don't believe in the scientifically proven global warming and are anti vaccination.

There is plenty of concrete evidence for global warming you can go research yourself without having to use the main stream media output, most scientific journals are free and easy to access if you want to see some unspun source data.

Vaccinations are also proven to be positive. Just go back and look at a world with small pox. The whole mmr autism link was made up by some simpleton and for some reason people won't let it go. Autism signs appear at the same age people were getting the mmr jab, hence the ridiculous link. Again 10 minutes of independent research will show this.

I absolutely love how the "anti main stream media sheeple" are now at the behest of the real fake news. It's the most ironic twist, everyone but the idiots themselves saw coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What a surprise that the "fake news" idiots also don't believe in the scientifically proven global warming and are anti vaccination.

There is plenty of concrete evidence for global warming you can go research yourself without having to use the main stream media output, most scientific journals are free and easy to access if you want to see some unspun source data.

Vaccinations are also proven to be positive. Just go back and look at a world with small pox. The whole mmr autism link was made up by some simpleton and for some reason people won't let it go. Autism signs appear at the same age people were getting the mmr jab, hence the ridiculous link. Again 10 minutes of independent research will show this.

I absolutely love how the "anti main stream media sheeple" are now at the behest of the real fake news. It's the most ironic twist, everyone but the idiots themselves saw coming.
    Very Machiavellian or what.

Have you ever debated a point? Or are you just as thick as your one word answers paint you to be?

I'm one of your "fake news idiots" but I believe in vaccination but then again I think that Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile might be innocent so that probably still makes me an idiot.

It is not just a question of whether there is a global warning. It is mainly about whether this warming is man made and whether the costs of combating it, assuming it is man made, are worth it. Nothing in your scientific journals will throw much light on the last question. Anyway, you are assuming that the authors of these climate science articles are independent and trustworthy. Fraud and bias is endemic in science just as it is in every other area of life. You just can't accept the words of climate scientists blindly.

Have you ever debated a point? Or are you just as thick as your one word answers paint you to be?
    Nothing to debate, you were stating everything as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm one of your "fake news idiots" but I believe in vaccination but then again I think that Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile might be innocent so that probably still makes me an idiot.

It is not just a question of whether there is a global warning. It is mainly about whether this warming is man made and whether the costs of combating it, assuming it is man made, are worth it. Nothing in your scientific journals will throw much light on the last question. Anyway, you are assuming that the authors of these climate science articles are independent and trustworthy. Fraud and bias is endemic in science just as it is in every other area of life. You just can't accept the words of climate scientists blindly.
    How did they choose the group of scientists who were 97% in agreement with global warming?

Fair enough, and now that you mention it, who says I'm on Trump's side?

So what is the endgame of these so called liberal progressives that you are advocating, the one being mapped out by it's architects such as Clinton, Soros, Obama, and the rest of their cohorts?
    If you looked up "Progressive" or "Liberal" in a dictionary, it wouldn't say "relating to a political philosophy devised by Bill and Hilary Clinton, Barrack Obama and George Soros" - I believed in liberal progressive values before the four people I named were recognisable public figures believe it or not.

It's so predictable isn't it.

I agree with your last paragraph as well.

How did they choose the group of scientists who were 97% in agreement with global warming?
    Whose "they"? The Clintons, Obama and Soros?

Do you think they had a ring around their mates and asked?

It's 97% (or between 90 and 100% depending how you measure) of 12 thousand peer reviewed papers published on climate change between 1991 and 2011.

Note: 12,000 = all

Whose "they"? The Clintons, Obama and Soros?
    It is they who call themselves liberal progressives, when in fact they have highjacked that label in their attempt to establish a one world government, while fooling millions of naive people along the way.

Nothing to debate, you were stating everything as fact.
    That doesn't mean you can't debate them if you don't believe it.

You're like a stereotype man, quoting absolute nonsense as fact but then laughing down everything else.

That doesn't mean you can't debate them if you don't believe it.

You're like a stereotype man, quoting absolute nonsense as fact but then laughing down everything else.
    I'm sure we will all find out one way or another, now that President Trump has the keys to the White House and all it's little secrets. It's no wonder a lot of establishment players are desperate to get him out of there.

****ing hell

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I knew what that article was going to say before I even opened it. Likewise, I know it would have been the opposite opinion if you had posted a DM link. What we have are opposing agendas and ideologies, and each side is going publish absolutely anything that backs their side of the story. It's actually quite comical to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Obviously fake news.

Blog Entries

I'm anti-vaccines for myself, everyone else can do what they want but I know I am at risk of autoimmune conditions so I don't want them, is that a problem?

This study published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives highlights some new understandings as to why the number of people suffering with autoimmune diseases continues to skyrocket.

Here are a couple of short videos explaining a bit about it too, I have some 2/3 hour ones but they are a bit boring if you are not really interested in the subject.
    You might think I'm mad but if you take more than 10 mins on the subject and knew what allergies I already have you would clearly see why I don't want to have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Clearly presented by who? We know that globalist controlled publications are told what to write by fellow globalists. I'm not questioning the data, just stating what we know about the media

Clearly presented by who? We know that globalist controlled publications are told what to write by fellow globalists. I'm not questioning the data, just stating what we know about the media
    There you go with that Royal we again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm anti-vaccines for myself, everyone else can do what they want but I know I am at risk of autoimmune conditions so I don't want them, is that a problem?

This study published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives highlights some new understandings as to why the number of people suffering with autoimmune diseases continues to skyrocket.

Here are a couple of short videos explaining a bit about it too, I have some 2/3 hour ones but they are a bit boring if you are not really interested in the subject.
    You might think I'm mad but if you take more than 10 mins on the subject and knew what allergies I already have you would clearly see why I don't want to have any.

The journal you've linked appears to be talking about levels of mercury rather than vaccines.

There you go with that Royal we again.
    A congress member on the house ethics, judiciary and oversight commitees stated that in a meeting last Thursday, the Director of the FBI told him that publications such as the New York Times and Washington Post (MSM) cannot be trusted for factual informaton.