+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not really. If your pockets are deep enough you can obtain data to fit a desired outcome

So, who is paying for it? You seem confident that someone is.

It's not my intention to convince you of anything. If you think vaccines are great, then I am happy for you. If you are not sure, then Bill Gates is a good place to start your research
    Don't worry, your one sentence answers are not convincing anyone of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Don't worry, your one sentence answers are not convincing anyone of anything.
    And neither should they

It's not my intention to convince you of anything. If you think vaccines are great, then I am happy for you. If you are not sure, then Bill Gates is a good place to start your research
    Yes, vaccines are great.
    As visiting countries without any vaccination programmes will show you.

So, who is paying for it? You seem confident that someone is.
    I would suggest that you look to see who benefits from it, or if it fits in with any agenda. BTW you have not contributed any evidence to counter the argument in the original article, all you have done is pass comment on other posters. I think there is a name for that

I would suggest that you look to see who benefits from it, or if it fits in with any agenda. BTW you have not contributed any evidence to counter the argument in the original article, all you have done is pass comment on other posters. I think there is a name for that
    https://skepticalscience.com/empiric...al-warming.htm

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming...l#.WJm-4VOLTIU

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes, vaccines are great.
    As visiting countries without any vaccination programmes will show you.
    But they cause autism....

http://www.publichealth.org/public-a...yths-debunked/

It looks like it will be an interesting story to follow, and I don't think we have heard the last of this.

Isn't the Gates Foundation all about giving vaccinations to poor countries?

It's not all about autism, I'd be looking further afield, Africa, South Asia, that kind of thing.

You can easily prove that there is absolutely no link between MMR vaccine and autism in about 5 minutes

Blog Entries

There are too many sources, all independent of one another, that show that global warming is man-made.

People point at climate change over the life-span of the earth (for some global-warming denialists, they think the planet is just 6000 years old). That sort of climate change takes eons to happen, 50 years ago our ice caps were more-or-less intact.

You and Mrs R just spout a few lines going "yeah, see", but rarely expand on what your views actually are.

So, why do you deny global warming is man made.

What are your thoughts on vaccines?
    Where did I say "yeah see"? and where did I give my opinion on global warming?

I've gone over my thoughts on vaccines many times, personally I would never have a vaccine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

I've gone over my thoughts on vaccines many times, personally I would never have a vaccine again.
    Each to their own of course, but I think you are pretty misguided about vaccines.
    Some of the things I've seen you mention about not being tested on certain blood types etc don't have much basis in fact.

Vaccines are bloody brilliant. Should be compulsory for kids in my view.

Blog Entries

Each to their own of course, but I think you are pretty misguided about vaccines.
    Some of the things I've seen you mention about not being tested on certain blood types etc don't have much basis in fact.
    I'm misguided? I take it you have looked in to rh-negative blood groups, autoimmune conditions, allergies ect? I assume you know your secretor/non-secretor status too? as I recall the last time we spoke about this you were telling me I was wrong then and you were going to check with your "friends in the medical industry" but you never got back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Things have changed since we were kids, they get about 200 of them now

Blog Entries

There was me thinking there was hope for you Lardy.

Red sky at night - shepherds delight.

Red sky in the morning - global warming.

I thought we had to call it climate change nowadays, on account of things not actually getting warmer?

I'm misguided? I take it you have looked in to rh-negative blood groups, autoimmune conditions, allergies ect? I assume you know your secretor/non-secretor status too? as I recall the last time we spoke about this you were telling me I was wrong then and you were going to check with your "friends in the medical industry" but you never got back to me.
    I don't recall that particular exchange, but I'll take your word for it.

I have done some research into some of the claims about different blood types and vaccines and there is a lot of nonsense out there, none of it I've seen actually stands up

Blog Entries

I don't recall that particular exchange, but I'll take your word for it.

I have done some research into some of the claims about different blood types and vaccines and there is a lot of nonsense out there, none of it I've seen actually stands up
    Well I appreciate your concern but I know my own body, I can't even wear a bra with a metal loop in it without getting a reaction or eat certain fruits without my mouth getting itchy, not sure why I would want to pump my body full of crap that I have no way of removing once it's in there, or a microchip if we are going to move on to them too.

Ah, my apologies. You see, when you commented in the second post of this thread, I assumed you had something cryptic to say on the subject. Now, I can appreciate you were just being vague.

Why wouldn't you have a vaccine again?

I agree. If parents are too pig ignorant to vaccinate their kids against, say, Meningitis off the back of some flimsy scientific research then the Government should take the kids temporarily into care to prevent those kids from dying of something that scientific research says is very deadly.

Well I appreciate your concern but I know my own body, I can't even wear a bra with a metal loop in it without getting a reaction or eat certain fruits without my mouth getting itchy, not sure why I would want to pump my body full of crap that I have no way of removing once it's in there, or a microchip if we are going to move on to them too.
    What ingredient of the vaccine concerns you?

Blog Entries

Ah, my apologies. You see, when you commented in the second post of this thread, I assumed you had something cryptic to say on the subject. Now, I can appreciate you were just being vague.

Why wouldn't you have a vaccine again?
    "Well, I'm surprised by that" what is cryptic about that? I was surprised.

What ingredient of the vaccine concerns you?
    All of them, that ok with you?

Blog Entries

Just having some toast, it's a bit burnt though, ring the police