Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
The proportion of Muslims to the total population is a misleading figure. What it overlooks is that the average age of Muslim women is younger than the average age of non-Muslim women and therefore a greater proportion of Muslim women can have children. Although they might be only 5% of a total population the proportion of Muslim children born each year will be much higher than that figure. Add to this a much higher fertility rate for Muslims - if the average age was the same they would still have more kids. And then add immigration and conversions and you end up with a Muslim population growing much faster than we are being told.

It is hard to get the figures because the European governments don't want you to know. In fact, our government wants to get rid of the census. They say the reason is cost but this reason was never given before by governments when data collection was much more expensive.

Because Muslims are united and directed toward a common goal they will be able to take control even when they are not a majority of the population. I am not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing. It is just inevitable. Some people who are not Muslim now might be happier if they became Muslims. I'm thinking of those who are not satisfied with one wife and those lonely people who might be cheered up by a daily visit to the mosque to pray and chat to friends.

Our politicians and their oligarch controllers want Muslim immigration because they dread a population decrease. Without Muslims – and other high breeding immigrants - our population would fall dramatically and the oligarchs would have to start paying higher wages. They want cheap labour. These globalist oligarchs see people only as factors of production.
Wow I think I just got a clean sweep on "hate filled rant" bingo with that effort.

We got:
Globalist oligarchs
Governments lying about the real* rate of immigration
Muslims working as one to overthrow our society
High breeding immigrants

*Real as in in line with the views of extremists