+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Re: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The proportion of Muslims to the total population is a misleading figure. What it overlooks is that the average age of Muslim women is younger than the average age of non-Muslim women and therefore a greater proportion of Muslim women can have children. Although they might be only 5% of a total population the proportion of Muslim children born each year will be much higher than that figure. Add to this a much higher fertility rate for Muslims - if the average age was the same they would still have more kids. And then add immigration and conversions and you end up with a Muslim population growing much faster than we are being told.

It is hard to get the figures because the European governments don't want you to know. In fact, our government wants to get rid of the census. They say the reason is cost but this reason was never given before by governments when data collection was much more expensive.

Because Muslims are united and directed toward a common goal they will be able to take control even when they are not a majority of the population. I am not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing. It is just inevitable. Some people who are not Muslim now might be happier if they became Muslims. I'm thinking of those who are not satisfied with one wife and those lonely people who might be cheered up by a daily visit to the mosque to pray and chat to friends.

Our politicians and their oligarch controllers want Muslim immigration because they dread a population decrease. Without Muslims – and other high breeding immigrants - our population would fall dramatically and the oligarchs would have to start paying higher wages. They want cheap labour. These globalist oligarchs see people only as factors of production.
    Wow I think I just got a clean sweep on "hate filled rant" bingo with that effort.

We got:
    Globalist oligarchs
    Governments lying about the real* rate of immigration
    Muslims working as one to overthrow our society
    High breeding immigrants

*Real as in in line with the views of extremists

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wow I think I just got a clean sweep on "hate filled rant" bingo with that effort.

We got:
    Globalist oligarchs
    Governments lying about the real* rate of immigration
    Muslims working as one to overthrow our society
    High breeding immigrants

*Real as in in line with the views of extremists
    Where is the hate in the quote and what views are extreme?

I doubt that Sunnis and Shias are "working as one" but the rest of what DV wrote doesn't seem at all hateful.

Have you been triggered?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

I doubt that Sunnis and Shias are "working as one" but the rest of what DV wrote doesn't seem at all hateful.

Have you been triggered?
    So governments lying about rates of immigration, Muslims plotting together to overthrow the country and globalists looking to enslave us into menial jobs aren't considered extreme views any more?

And I don't think he is motivated by the love for his fellow man in spewing them out on here, do you?

So governments lying about rates of immigration, Muslims plotting together to overthrow the country and globalists looking to enslave us into menial jobs aren't considered extreme views any more?

And I don't think he is motivated by the love for his fellow man in spewing them out on here, do you?
    You silly boy. If you think that was a "hate filled rant" you must be a particularly excitable little snowflake. There was no hate or emotion in my post. I was stating obvious facts dispassionately.

Do you not remember our government telling us that open borders in Europe would only lead to a very small number of people arriving from Eastern Europe?

Have you any idea what the words Brotherhood and Jihad mean to Muslims?

Are you telling me there are no globalist oligarchs like Soros and Zucerburg who are promoting open borders? Do you not see how immigration lowers wages and makes oligarchs richer?

Any politician opposing the above would have an election winning manifesto in their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

Have you been triggered?
    I am not going to insult DV because I want to borrow his crystal ball for my accumulator this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The proportion of Muslims to the total population is a misleading figure. What it overlooks is that the average age of Muslim women is younger than the average age of non-Muslim women and therefore a greater proportion of Muslim women can have children. Although they might be only 5% of a total population the proportion of Muslim children born each year will be much higher than that figure. Add to this a much higher fertility rate for Muslims - if the average age was the same they would still have more kids. And then add immigration and conversions and you end up with a Muslim population growing much faster than we are being told.

It is hard to get the figures because the European governments don't want you to know. In fact, our government wants to get rid of the census. They say the reason is cost but this reason was never given before by governments when data collection was much more expensive.

Because Muslims are united and directed toward a common goal they will be able to take control even when they are not a majority of the population. I am not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing. It is just inevitable. Some people who are not Muslim now might be happier if they became Muslims. I'm thinking of those who are not satisfied with one wife and those lonely people who might be cheered up by a daily visit to the mosque to pray and chat to friends.

Our politicians and their oligarch controllers want Muslim immigration because they dread a population decrease. Without Muslims – and other high breeding immigrants - our population would fall dramatically and the oligarchs would have to start paying higher wages. They want cheap labour. These globalist oligarchs see people only as factors of production.
    I don't agree with your last paragraph, Dai. Suppressing wages is an aspect but not nearly as important as weakening national identity and causing divisions. The more that the herd squabble with one another then the better it is for those pulling the strings. Everything Soros does is indicative of their core agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't agree with your last paragraph, Dai. Suppressing wages is an aspect but not nearly as important as weakening national identity and causing divisions. The more that the herd squabble with one another then the better it is for those pulling the strings. Everything Soros does is indicative of their core agenda.
    It is interesting that globalists and Muslims share the same goal – the destruction of the nation state.

To TOBW, RJK, Lardy, Pearcey and Eric C.

According to the table posted by severncity.

The increase in Muslim population each decade from 1961 to 2011 has increased massively.
    From 1961 to 1971, there was 352% increase
    71 to 81, a 145% increase
    81 to 91, a 72% increase
    91 to 2001, a 71% increase
    01 to 2011, a 69% increase

That's a significant increase EVERY decade in anyone's language.

According to the Pew projections, the UK Muslim population will increase by a total of 94% from 2011 to 2031
    According to the same projections the non Muslim UK population will increase by 3.8% in the same period.

Do these figures concern you in any way ?

Apparent targeting of specific parts of Europe.

There are 14 countries, most of which are major countries within Europe that appear to be 'targets' for Muslim immigration.

I'll note the name and % increase over two decades.

Austria 68%
    Belgium 80%
    Denmark 40
    France 46
    Germany 35
    Greece 46
    Italy 102%
    Netherlands 49%
    Norway 149%
    Finland 150%
    Ireland 191%
    Sweden 120%
    Switzerland 53%
    UK 94%

I'll also add

USA 140%
    Canada 183%
    Australia 79%
    New Zealand 146%

On average in the countries above, the non Muslim population increase will be around 4% or less.

Do these HUGE increases in Muslim populations bother any of you, when compared to the non Muslim population increases?

Excluding Luxembourg 27% increase and Serbia 35%, the other countries of Europe where there is not a significant Muslim presence already (above 20%), the highest percentage increase is Ukraine at 4%.

The likes of Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine will have virtually zero increase in Muslim population projections.

Russia with a relatively high Muslim population will increase by another 2.1 million Muslims to over 18.5 Muslims in total.

It seems bizarre that European countries welcome a significant influx of Muslims, of whom a small percentage so far have been terrorists or been seen to support terrorist actions across the planet.

It's a dangerous game to welcome such significant numbers and it is understandable that this pace of change is a case of too much and too fast for many Europeans.

Allied to the fact that an Islamic way of life and values are often significantly different to those of western countries, then it really is a collision course for so many.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    To TOBW, RJK, Lardy, Pearcey and Eric C.

According to the table posted by severncity.

The increase in Muslim population each decade from 1961 to 2011 has increased massively.
    From 1961 to 1971, there was 352% increase
    71 to 81, a 145% increase
    81 to 91, a 72% increase
    91 to 2001, a 71% increase
    01 to 2011, a 69% increase

That's a significant increase EVERY decade in anyone's language.

According to the Pew projections, the UK Muslim population will increase by a total of 94% from 2011 to 2031
    According to the same projections the non Muslim UK population will increase by 3.8% in the same period.

Do these figures concern you in any way ?

One of the great things about working with percentages alone is that if you add a small number to a small number then the percentage change looks huge. Add the same small number to a big number and it's almost negligible.

Using a combination of severncity's graphic (useful as it shows the raw numbers) and the Pew projections given (which I can't find on the net but would be interested to see):

2011 Muslims in the UK = 2,706,000 plus 94% increase until 2031 = 5,249,640.

2,543,640 more Muslims over the next 15 years

2011 non-Muslims in the UK = 53,370,000 plus 3.8% increase until 2031 = 55,398,060

2,028,060 more non-Muslims over the next 15 years

Doesn't seem quite so alarming now. My guess is that most of us wouldn't even notice the change in our day to day lives.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    One of the great things about working with percentages alone is that if you add a small number to a small number then the percentage change looks huge. Add the same small number to a big number and it's almost negligible.

Using a combination of severncity's graphic (useful as it shows the raw numbers) and the Pew projections given (which I can't find on the net but would be interested to see):

2011 Muslims in the UK = 2,706,000 plus 94% increase until 2031 = 5,249,640.

2,543,640 more Muslims over the next 15 years

2011 non-Muslims in the UK = 53,370,000 plus 3.8% increase until 2031 = 55,398,060

2,028,060 more non-Muslims over the next 15 years

Doesn't seem quite so alarming now. My guess is that most of us wouldn't even notice the change in our day to day lives.
    Are you able to calculate the figures for the next 100 years? 14 years seems a bit arbitory. I'm just curious about the projected numbers our future generations will have in their day to day lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So why can't we move freely into other countries? It seems to be all one-way traffic into Europe at the moment.
    You're quite right, we need an end to the small-minded parochial nature of the nation state. Globalism is the way forward.

You're quite right, we need an end to the small-minded parochial nature of the nation state. Globalism is the way forward.
    Or have closed borders like the rest of the world do

Are you able to calculate the figures for the next 100 years? 14 years seems a bit arbitory. I'm just curious about the projected numbers our future generations will have in their day to day lives.
    You may have noticed that I said I'm using numbers and projections given by others in the thread which go up to 2031. Any reason you didn't ask this question to them first?

Nice try at being a smart arse - as with so many things, you failed dismally.

Or have closed borders like the rest of the world do
    And let multinational companies play us off against one another? No thanks one world government for me, where do I sign up?

You may have noticed that I said I'm using numbers and projections given by others in the thread which go up to 2031. Any reason you didn't ask this question to them first?

Nice try at being a smart arse - as with so many things, you failed dismally.
    I am merely suggesting that your conclusion may be entirely different if you project forward 100 years instead of 14. It's quite a normal thing to do when forecasting rates of change

And let multinational companies play us off against one another? No thanks one world government for me, where do I sign up?
    Regarding the multinationals, I think you will find it works in the opposite direction

I am merely suggesting that your conclusion may be entirely different if you project forward 100 years instead of 14. It's quite a normal thing to do when forecasting rates of change
    Great, go ahead. Nothing stopping you.

Regarding the multinationals, I think you will find it works in the opposite direction
    I think you will find that it doesn't.

Great, go ahead. Nothing stopping you.
    I'm just trying to help you with your guess

"Doesn't seem quite so alarming now. My guess is that most of us wouldn't even notice the change in our day to day lives."

What am i meant to be concerned about? If it is terrorism then do you understand that talking about Muslims as if they are the human equivalent of Japanese knotweed is likely to push more and more people towards the extreme elements of their culture?

Some Muslims are terrorists, we kill or imprison them.

Some Muslims sympathise with terrorism, they need to be taught why this is wrong. You don't have to go back a long time to find normal American citizens not only quietly supporting terrorism in the UK but funding it.

The rest are just like us.

I'm just trying to help you with your guess
    How many of us do you reckon will still be around in 100 years?

If there is ever a one-world government, and it becomes a dictatorship/theocracy/autocracy/plutocracy, with a powerful police force and intelligence networks (there will be no need for a military), then how will that police-state be challenged from within?

At the moment on planet Earth there are multiple countries, cultures and languages, which all allow the creation and exchange of ideas and ways of living. In a globalist's world, all of these differences would eventually disappear. There would be no outside help to challenge the ruling class who, lets face it, our pretty reluctant to give up their power and wealth under our current system. I can't see that the powerful would behave any differently under a one-world government, which is why such systems are usually portrayed as being oppressive in speculative fiction.

I think you will find that it doesn't.
    Please explain how stopping foreign workers from undercutting the wages of local workers, and the introduction of trade tarriffs would benefit the multinationals?

How many of us do you reckon will still be around in 100 years?
    What has it got to do with you or me? We are talking about the country and it's future generations.