+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Re: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Gentleman. Simple referencing on sites like The Pew Center of Research (American) and wikipedia gives a very clear indication of trends in recent decades. To suggest the Netherlands will be an Islamic country in two generations is moronic.As I say the aversge rate of growth is 1% per decade in Western Europe.

I thought everyone accepted the Netherlands will be 57% Jedi Knight in 2 generations.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Thank you for putting my mind at rest. You say it has been calculated that the Muslim population only increases by 1% every ten years. If that's the case then the takeover is a long time off. But hold on. It says in this link that the Muslim population of the UK increased by 75% between 2001 and 2011. Either you've been telling deliberate fibs or you are about as numerate as the average tadpole.

https://www.rt.com/uk/231675-muslim-...tion-rises-1m/
    Christ you are thick. Those figures you present suggest that the Muslim population in England and Wales has increased from about 3% in 2001 to about 5% in 2011 of the overall population. So a 2% rise in a decade as opposed to the average 1% increase across Western Europe. Well done.
    Now tell me what happened to immigration into the Netherlands during this period and have the decency to admit you were hopelessly wrong.
    Last edited by Pearcey3; 09-02-17 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Majority in Leading EU Nations Support Trump-Style Travel Ban

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...n-poll-n718271

We should organise a march

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. You say it has been calculated that the Muslim population only increases by 1% every ten years. If that's the case then the takeover is a long time off. But hold on. It says in this link that the Muslim population of the UK increased by 75% between 2001 and 2011. Either you've been telling deliberate fibs or you are about as numerate as the average tadpole.

https://www.rt.com/uk/231675-muslim-...tion-rises-1m/
    Pearcey's percentage refers to the proportion of the population as a whole.

Your percentage refers to the difference between two numbers.

They're two different statistics. Even a tadpole would realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Bless. He hasn't managed to work that out yet.

If he meant the Muslim proportion of the population rather than the Muslim population increases by 1% every decade then he should have written that. Why should I assume that he didn't mean what he wrote? I only give the benefit of the doubt to people who I think know what they are talking about and he is not in that group - and neither are you for that matter. Anyway he is still wrong. On top of the higher Muslim birth rate you will have an enormous amount of Muslim immigration and then you will have hundreds of thousands and later millions converting to Islam. The enormous growth in the Muslim population in Europe between 2001 and 2011 will dwarfed by the 2011-2021 figure. Just wait until these Soros migrants bring their relatives and friends over.

Vincent. You are just a troll. My previous post made very clear that it was in relation to the entire population and had you bothered to do some checking you would have realised that anyway. It clearly has to be spelt out to you for there to be a basic understanding. You were clearly unable to work out that a specific rise in the Muslim population only resulted in a very small rise in tbe overall percentage of Muslims living in Western Europe.

Now instesd of all the scaremongering please prove just one report which states the Netherlands will be under Islamist control in two generations time. Just one report only is required.

If he meant the Muslim proportion of the population rather than the Muslim population increases by 1% every decade then he should have written that. Why should I assume that he didn't mean what he wrote? I only give the benefit of the doubt to people who I think know what they are talking about and he is not in that group - and neither are you for that matter. Anyway he is still wrong. On top of the higher Muslim birth rate you will have an enormous amount of Muslim immigration and then you will have hundreds of thousands and later millions converting to Islam. The enormous growth in the Muslim population in Europe between 2001 and 2011 will dwarfed by the 2011-2021 figure. Just wait until these Soros migrants bring their relatives and friends over.

feck me

The conversation which you started is about the proportion as a whole. It shouldn't need to be pointed out every time.

Your percentage increase is meaningless in this conversation. For example, going from 5 to 5,000 is a huge percentage increase but in a country of 10 million it's tiny. That on its own tells you nothing.

Good point about birth rates...but, erm, Pearcey's number already accounts for that.

Please reply again, this is gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Vincent. You are just a troll. My previous post made very clear that it was in relation to the entire population and had you bothered to do some checking you would have realised that anyway. It clearly has to be spelt out to you for there to be a basic understanding. You were clearly unable to work out that a specific rise in the Muslim population only resulted in a very small rise in tbe overall percentage of Muslims living in Western Europe.

Now instesd of all the scaremongering please prove just one report which states the Netherlands will be under Islamist control in two generations time. Just one report only is required.
    I'm off for a few pints so I will reply to you and the other idiot later but before I go just want to remind you that this is exactly what you wrote "It is calculated that the Muslim population in Western Europe increases by 1% every decade". Now you are attacking me for responding to your exact words. I suppose you are the kind of person who shouts "But I asked for a pound of sausages” at the shopkeeper when they give you a pound of bacon because that is what you ordered. If your mind is so disordered that you can't say what you mean then you are just going to continue to make a fool of yourself on this messageboard.

I'm off for a few pints so I will reply to you and the other idiot later but before I go just want to remind you that this is exactly what you wrote "It is calculated that the Muslim population in Western Europe increases by 1% every decade". Now you are attacking me for responding to your exact words. I suppose you are the kind of person who shouts "But I asked for a pound of sausages” at the shopkeeper when they give you a pound of bacon because that is what you ordered. If your mind is so disordered that you can't say what you mean then you are just going to continue to make a fool of yourself on this messageboard.
    Yeah, they're the ones making a fool of themselves. Definitely not you. No sir.

feck me

The conversation which you started is about the proportion as a whole. It shouldn't need to be pointed out every time.

Your percentage increase is meaningless in this conversation. For example, going from 5 to 5,000 is a huge percentage increase but in a country of 10 million it's tiny. That on its own tells you nothing.

Good point about birth rates...but, erm, Pearcey's number already accounts for that.

And do birth rates remain higher amongst 2nd and third generation immigrants? Some of the projections in this thread seems to suggest that they do, but im not sure that's the case

I don't think I agree with this whole idea that it is planned from Muslims. That they are trying to change the course of history of birthing more Muslims George Soros!.

Atheism and Secularism is rapidly rising the more enlightened we become.

Islam and Christianity will not exist forever. I see that as a FACT.

As they replaced the ancient religions something else will take the place of these.

More than likely a war will occur where people generally become totally sick of the Abrahamic religions and the heartache they bring.

+ We are all human beings really aren't we. No one is pedigree, we are all a mishmash of different ethnicities. I don't really care what the make up of different continents is in a thousand years time. Migration is a fact of life and the world we currently live in looks the way it does because of it. People talk as if white, civilised & Christian Europeans have lived where they have since the dawn of man

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I don't think I agree with this whole idea that it is planned from Muslims. That they are trying to change the course of history of birthing more Muslims George Soros!.

As they replaced the ancient religions something else will take the place of these.

More than likely a war will occur where people generally become totally sick of the Abrahamic religions and the heartache they bring.

+ We are all human beings really aren't we. No one is pedigree, we are all a mishmash of different ethnicities. I don't really care what the make up of different continents is in a thousand years time. Migration is a fact of life and the world we currently live in looks the way it does because of it. People talk as if white, civilised & Christian Europeans have lived where they have since the dawn of man
    Spot on.

This table shows the Muslim population of the UK as recorded in the last six censuses.

IMG_0221.jpg

The figures for the censuses prior to 2011 have been rounded up but they are approximately correct.

Here's an interesting document from the Muslim Council of Britain.

https://www.mcb.org.uk/wp-content/up...eport_2015.pdf

IF the trend (of the last 36 years, since 1981) in the growth of the population of UK Muslims continues - increasing by about 75% every 10 years - then there will be around 7.5 million in 2031, 13 million in 2041 and 22 million in 2051.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    This table shows the Muslim population of the UK as recorded in the last six censuses.

IMG_0221.jpg

The figures for the censuses prior to 2011 have been rounded up but they are approximately correct.

IF the trend (of the last 36 years, since 1981) in the growth of the population of UK Muslims continues - increasing by about 75% every 10 years - then there will be around 7.5 million in 2031, 13 million in 2041 and 22 million in 2051.
    Aaargh, run for the hills!

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

IMG_0221.jpg

By this calculation in 1961 0.01% of the global Muslim population lived in the UK.
    Today it is around 0.16% and using your predictions for 2050 it'll be around 0.8%

If that continues then in another 70 years or so 100% of the global Muslim population will live in the UK.
    Your descendents will have to move to the recently vacated Dubai

So why can't we move freely into other countries? It seems to be all one-way traffic into Europe at the moment.

I'm just imagining what certain people must have been saying back in the 60s and 70s when the rate of increase in the Muslim population was a lot higher than it has been since 1981.

Also, assuming I've remembered how to calculate percentages properly, 75% is a bit on the generous side for a rate of increase every ten years since 1981 - maybe I've got it wrong, but I don't think it hit that figure in any of the decades between Censuses in the past thirty six years.

I agree that was an interesting document you posted the link to - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So why can't we move freely into other countries? It seems to be all one-way traffic into Europe at the moment.
    Don't get me wrong, the left of the west hold us to a higher standard.

Iran can hang gay people from cranes and Arabia can crucify people. We flog weapons to the saudis and that is apparently worse than them blockading and bombing the poorest country in asia.

Trump considers building a wall, that will benefit both countries, and everyone gets hairy fairy.

Same goes for israel. Hamas can murder as many children as they want. Muslims will always be seen as a the poor victims.

You're right, it's about a 60% increase, on average, in each of the last three decades (until 2011), and the rate of increase is slowing. But even if it slows to 40% per decade the Muslim population will grow significantly.

How many Muslim friends or family members do the contributors to this thread have? I have some relations and some acquaintances who are Muslim but no close friends.

UK Muslim population in 1991 was 950,000 (1.9% of the total population). Last year, exactly one generation later, the total stood at 3,115.000 (5.4% of the total population) with half of those born overseas. Should that trend continue no-one needs a PhD in maths to calculate that within the next 50-75 years Muslims would have bonked their way to becoming the majority. But what does it matter when there's Facebook profiles to update, selfies to take and celebrity deaths to mourn.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    UK Muslim population in 1991 was 950,000 (1.9% of the total population). Last year, exactly one generation later, the total stood at 3,115.000 (5.4% of the total population) with half of those born overseas. Should that trend continue no-one needs a PhD in maths to calculate that within the next 50-75 years Muslims would have bonked their way to becoming the majority. But what does it matter when there's Facebook profiles to update, selfies to take and celebrity deaths to mourn.
    You are right, you don't need a PhD in maths to wildly extrapolate in order to scare people.

Birth rates have fallen massively in recent times in many Muslim majority countries and amongst Muslims who live in the West. The fall is seen even more dramatically amongst Muslims who live in large cities and suburban areas. Only 6 states in the USA have a lower birth rate than Istanbul.

A surprisingly good post Lord K.

feck me

The proportion of Muslims to the total population is a misleading figure. What it overlooks is that the average age of Muslim women is younger than the average age of non-Muslim women and therefore a greater proportion of Muslim women can have children. Although they might be only 5% of a total population the proportion of Muslim children born each year will be much higher than that figure. Add to this a much higher fertility rate for Muslims - if the average age was the same they would still have more kids. And then add immigration and conversions and you end up with a Muslim population growing much faster than we are being told.

It is hard to get the figures because the European governments don't want you to know. In fact, our government wants to get rid of the census. They say the reason is cost but this reason was never given before by governments when data collection was much more expensive.

Because Muslims are united and directed toward a common goal they will be able to take control even when they are not a majority of the population. I am not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing. It is just inevitable. Some people who are not Muslim now might be happier if they became Muslims. I'm thinking of those who are not satisfied with one wife and those lonely people who might be cheered up by a daily visit to the mosque to pray and chat to friends.

Our politicians and their oligarch controllers want Muslim immigration because they dread a population decrease. Without Muslims – and other high breeding immigrants - our population would fall dramatically and the oligarchs would have to start paying higher wages. They want cheap labour. These globalist oligarchs see people only as factors of production.