+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROLF HARRIS NOT GUILTY

Re: ROLF HARRIS NOT GUILTY

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    In fairness, people are doing far worse now.
    And getting a slap on the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He has been charged for another sentence where he was found guilty these are extra charges ,its not a witch hunt, and no smoke without fire , and glad its not one of my own that was effected by the arrogance of celebrities and people in positions of power, its their to suffer be broken not just the innocent , lets hope we see some civil cases to ensure the wealth of these people is handed back to the victims .
    I don't think you can say that.

I don't think going after the pockets of the few abusing their power would do much good in the long run. I would like to see celebrity culture scaled down so that we remove one outlet for vulnerable people and remove one pathway for abusive people to act without being challenged.

I don't know for certain if he is guilty or innocent. But the key phrase is "beyond reasonable doubt" and from what we are allowed to know I think only unintelligent people could have convicted him at the earlier trial. Some of the evidence against him was plain stupid. How much can you remember about what happened when you were eight? The Cambridge story is full of holes. A quick look at the various "Rolf Harris is innocent" sites is enough to make you realise that the earlier verdicts will probably be overturned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    The list of things worse than molesting children isn't particularly long
    What about tying kangaroos down? God knows what he did to them next... Poor dumb animals

Well well well, thanks to the poster who mentioned the Rolf is innocent website. Fascinating reading , obviously take with a pinch of salt but very thought provoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No surprise that Trump would shoot them at dawn but disappointed that the president of the USA cannot spell children

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    No surprise that Trump would shoot them at dawn but disappointed that the president of the USA cannot spell children
    Not surprised that the current president of the USA cannot spell children though.