+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's up with Wikileaks?

Re: What's up with Wikileaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He was asked the question by Hillary and he had to answer it. He could have chosen his words better, but the jist of his argument was about the fact that he was merely following the tax laws that the Democrats had already put in place, and that they would never change under Hillary because her wealthy doners were paying her to keep them exactly as they were. So basically he was just doing what every other business does.
    Finally! I could go on about some of the other things you said since the message above, but I think I'll retire from this thread, grateful for this one, small, victory.

They were bugging communications between him and the server's of two Russian banks! It's obvious the IRS would comb through his financial records looking for evidence of any wrongdoing. BTW it was a hit job, and I am sure there is plenty more to the story.

So he admitted to breaking the tax laws in the debate? Really?
    Blimey, didn't know that. That's pretty big. Any link to more info on that?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Finally! I could go on about some of the other things you said since the message above, but I think I'll retire from this thread, grateful for this one, small, victory.
    Me too, it's time to stock up on popcorn, sit back, and watch events unfold

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Blimey, didn't know that. That's pretty big. Any link to more info on that?
    Those are only the minor details, it's how they did it that's interesting

If they're minor details, why bring them up?

If they're minor details, why bring them up?
    Because that is what Trump brought up in his tweets, but there is more serious hacking stuff going on in the House of Representatives, and it may be the same IT staff who put malware/bots on the server attributed to Trump (that was allegedly pinging two Russian banks). Plus the FISA warrent is under investigation due to various accusations (false evidence, dodgy AG, etc)
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 11-03-17 at 17:12.

Ohhhhhh, it's allegedly now

Ohhhhhh, it's allegedly now
    A very astute observation, notwithstanding the fact that all wrongdoing is alledged until proven in a court of law

PS how's it going with the birther thing, are you still pushing hard that the Hawaiian one is legit? You seem to be better informed than his own brother, or have you been reading the pesky MSM again

A very astute observation, notwithstanding the fact that all wrongdoing is alledged until proven in a court of law

PS how's it going with the birther thing, are you still pushing hard that the Hawaiian one is legit? You seem to be better informed than his own brother, or have you been reading the pesky MSM again
    If this is your new stance, it's gonna take you a long time to edit in 'allegedly' to all your posts where you've stated some rubbish as fact

I thought Daddy said Obama was born in the US. Are you calling Daddy a liar? He's going to spank your little botty for that.

If this is your new stance, it's gonna take you a long time to edit in 'allegedly' to all your posts where you've stated some rubbish as fact
    I think 'pending the will to prosecute' would be a better term Just see how it all unravels, names and methods are already known

Very smart. Clearly the wire tap will never be investigated (they've got til Monday to scrape up evidence) so we can just say 'they didn't have the will' rather then 'it was made up and Trump wasn't supposed to tweet about it'.

What about Daddy's previous statement on Obama's birthplace?
    Last edited by lardy; 12-03-17 at 09:25.

What about Daddy's previous statement on Obama's birthplace?
    What's it got to do with him whether the Hawaiian one is real or not? I thought we were talking about you believing it was real?

Regarding him "changing his his mind", what if it was because he was running for president and it was a tactical decision? He would have known that the vast majority of his potential voters have been brainwashed by the MSM, who were selling the birther story as a 'conspiracy theory', so he probably just wanted to avoid the 'Trump Believes in Conspiracy Theories' headlines that were awaiting him.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-03-17 at 15:36.

Blue in the Face

Selective MSM are finally catching up, but still way behind the curve ... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ntractors.html

I say selective MSM, because you can bet your bottom dollar that illustrious publications such as the NYT/WAPO won't be touching this story any time soon.