+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's up with Wikileaks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What's up with Wikileaks?

How do you know it's legal? Just because he hasn't been caught?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How do you know it's legal? Just because he hasn't been caught?
    If Obama did have Trump bugged, it's almost certain that he also would have had the IRS all over him and his businesses looking for Russian ties! They were looking for anything to trip him up.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 14:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If Obama did have Trump bugged, it's almost certain that he also would have had the IRS all over him and his businesses looking for Russian ties! They were looking for anything to trip him up.
    How would simply bugging him reveal that? I'm sure he's not sending regular emails "great work on the tax avoidance, guys".

Some absolutely huge assumptions being made here, and still overlooking the fact that Daddy bloody admitted it in the debate!

How would simply bugging him reveal that? I'm sure he's not sending regular emails "great work on the tax avoidance, guys".

Some absolutely huge assumptions being made here, and still overlooking the fact that Daddy bloody admitted it in the debate!
    They were bugging communications between him and the server's of two Russian banks! It's obvious the IRS would comb through his financial records looking for evidence of any wrongdoing. BTW it was a hit job, and I am sure there is plenty more to the story.

So he admitted to breaking the tax laws in the debate? Really?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 14:33.

They were bugging communications between him and the server's of two Russian banks! It's obvious the IRS would comb through his financial records looking for evidence of any wrongdoing. BTW it was a hit job, and I am sure there is plenty more to the story.

I hadn't heard that. Link?

I hadn't heard that. Link?
    Heard what? About the Russian banks, the IRS, the hit job, or announcing that he knowingly broke the tax laws on national TV?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 15:47.

There is surely a lot of stuff going on which we don't yet comprehend, but we must not let that cloud our more basic judgements regards acceptable behavior - or are we supposed to...

Trump, Deep State, Obama , Clintons, Polestar, Vault7, Globalism - good / bad / ugly - etc, etc aside for a moment, what about this -

If my local MP was exceptionally well-off and boasted (even if under live TV pressure) about not paying any taxes- live on TV , but claimed to be looking to make the constituency 'great again' - presumably by weaving magic with budgets (where does that money come from?!) .. and - expected all of his/her constituents - of course - to contribute to the state funding via tax ... I would be outside their gaff with a pitchfork . I wouldn't be alone in that.

How is the same excusable for 'Project Trump' ?

I suspect Donald went off paste at that point - (camera cuts to Mr Bannon with a string in his hand, doing a face-palm), or - its just another part of the intended ploy to make USA hugely angry and divided?

It is not right for any head of state to boast that they have wriggled out of paying tax. Not on any level. Not even in extraordinary times. No siree bob!

Heard what? About the Russian banks, the IRS, the hit job, or announcing that he knowingly broke the tax laws on national TV?
    The Russian banks.

And the taxes thing in the debate wasn't a question.

Blimey, didn't know that. That's pretty big. Any link to more info on that?

Blimey, didn't know that. That's pretty big. Any link to more info on that?
    Those are only the minor details, it's how they did it that's interesting