+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's up with Wikileaks?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What's up with Wikileaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    There is surely a lot of stuff going on which we don't yet comprehend, but we must not let that cloud our more basic judgements regards acceptable behavior - or are we supposed to...

Trump, Deep State, Obama , Clintons, Polestar, Vault7, Globalism - good / bad / ugly - etc, etc aside for a moment, what about this -

If my local MP was exceptionally well-off and boasted (even if under live TV pressure) about not paying any taxes- live on TV , but claimed to be looking to make the constituency 'great again' - presumably by weaving magic with budgets (where does that money come from?!) .. and - expected all of his/her constituents - of course - to contribute to the state funding via tax ... I would be outside their gaff with a pitchfork . I wouldn't be alone in that.

How is the same excusable for 'Project Trump' ?

I suspect Donald went off paste at that point - (camera cuts to Mr Bannon with a string in his hand, doing a face-palm), or - its just another part of the intended ploy to make USA hugely angry and divided?

It is not right for any head of state to boast that they have wriggled out of paying tax. Not on any level. Not even in extraordinary times. No siree bob!
    Thinking outside the box, Hillary was trying to skewer him with that pointed question, which was no doubt scripted in such a way as to be the killer blow, so his answer actually deflected away from the outcome Hillary was expecting. And it seems to have worked as he is now the president!
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 17:20.