+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with Wikileaks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What's up with Wikileaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Extrajudicial killing ?
    Whatever it was, it looks like Huma told Hillary that they needed to send $40 million dollars to Pakistan to pay for it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Vault 7 has been released.

There are some curious email amonst that lot Does anybody know what ejk might stand for?
    A relative of rjk?

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4721026]And now a Rothschild turns against #Skippy

https://mobile.twitter.com/LdeRothsc...93947690262528[/QUOTE

Makes you wonder if he,s been cast aside and will be allowed to fall from grace!!!
    If he has a shady past, for sure there will be some others with one eye on the shoulder. Interesting times ahead !!!!

WikiLeaks has released less than 1% of its #Vault7 series in its part one publication yesterday 'Year Zero'.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672

How do you know it's legal? Just because he hasn't been caught?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How do you know it's legal? Just because he hasn't been caught?
    If Obama did have Trump bugged, it's almost certain that he also would have had the IRS all over him and his businesses looking for Russian ties! They were looking for anything to trip him up.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 14:09.

If Obama did have Trump bugged, it's almost certain that he also would have had the IRS all over him and his businesses looking for Russian ties! They were looking for anything to trip him up.
    How would simply bugging him reveal that? I'm sure he's not sending regular emails "great work on the tax avoidance, guys".

Some absolutely huge assumptions being made here, and still overlooking the fact that Daddy bloody admitted it in the debate!

How would simply bugging him reveal that? I'm sure he's not sending regular emails "great work on the tax avoidance, guys".

Some absolutely huge assumptions being made here, and still overlooking the fact that Daddy bloody admitted it in the debate!
    They were bugging communications between him and the server's of two Russian banks! It's obvious the IRS would comb through his financial records looking for evidence of any wrongdoing. BTW it was a hit job, and I am sure there is plenty more to the story.

So he admitted to breaking the tax laws in the debate? Really?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-03-17 at 14:33.

They were bugging communications between him and the server's of two Russian banks! It's obvious the IRS would comb through his financial records looking for evidence of any wrongdoing. BTW it was a hit job, and I am sure there is plenty more to the story.

I hadn't heard that. Link?

Blimey, didn't know that. That's pretty big. Any link to more info on that?

The stuff I've heard

You're not privy to sensitive conversation, you've read it on a site and you're not linking your source. We can draw our own conclusions.

The stuff I've heard

You're not privy to sensitive conversation, you've read it on a site and you're not linking your source. We can draw our own conclusions.
    I'm only an observer but anybody can wander around the web, look at information, and then draw their own conclusions. I believe plenty of intel & law enforcement people are leaking stuff to the alternative media. In fact, their reporting has been pretty good over time. Obviously you are bound to the MSM for your world view, and therefore alternative narratives are going to be a bit troubling for you. But I'm pretty confident my view of what is happening will turn out to be more accurate than yours. How do I know this? Well for a start, the DOJ and Goverment Oversight Committees are already moving on some of this stuff, even if the MSM are failing to report on it.

If they're minor details, why bring them up?

If they're minor details, why bring them up?
    Because that is what Trump brought up in his tweets, but there is more serious hacking stuff going on in the House of Representatives, and it may be the same IT staff who put malware/bots on the server attributed to Trump (that was allegedly pinging two Russian banks). Plus the FISA warrent is under investigation due to various accusations (false evidence, dodgy AG, etc)
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 11-03-17 at 17:12.

Ohhhhhh, it's allegedly now

Ohhhhhh, it's allegedly now
    A very astute observation, notwithstanding the fact that all wrongdoing is alledged until proven in a court of law

PS how's it going with the birther thing, are you still pushing hard that the Hawaiian one is legit? You seem to be better informed than his own brother, or have you been reading the pesky MSM again

A very astute observation, notwithstanding the fact that all wrongdoing is alledged until proven in a court of law

PS how's it going with the birther thing, are you still pushing hard that the Hawaiian one is legit? You seem to be better informed than his own brother, or have you been reading the pesky MSM again
    If this is your new stance, it's gonna take you a long time to edit in 'allegedly' to all your posts where you've stated some rubbish as fact

I thought Daddy said Obama was born in the US. Are you calling Daddy a liar? He's going to spank your little botty for that.

If this is your new stance, it's gonna take you a long time to edit in 'allegedly' to all your posts where you've stated some rubbish as fact
    I think 'pending the will to prosecute' would be a better term Just see how it all unravels, names and methods are already known

Very smart. Clearly the wire tap will never be investigated (they've got til Monday to scrape up evidence) so we can just say 'they didn't have the will' rather then 'it was made up and Trump wasn't supposed to tweet about it'.

What about Daddy's previous statement on Obama's birthplace?
    Last edited by lardy; 12-03-17 at 09:25.

What about Daddy's previous statement on Obama's birthplace?
    What's it got to do with him whether the Hawaiian one is real or not? I thought we were talking about you believing it was real?

Regarding him "changing his his mind", what if it was because he was running for president and it was a tactical decision? He would have known that the vast majority of his potential voters have been brainwashed by the MSM, who were selling the birther story as a 'conspiracy theory', so he probably just wanted to avoid the 'Trump Believes in Conspiracy Theories' headlines that were awaiting him.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-03-17 at 15:36.

Blue in the Face

Selective MSM are finally catching up, but still way behind the curve ... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ntractors.html

I say selective MSM, because you can bet your bottom dollar that illustrious publications such as the NYT/WAPO won't be touching this story any time soon.